Click Here!

Tsunade & Kurenai Femdom

Guest summers

Guest summers

Dont remember much about this story, but I know Naruto was submissive,

I know its not a lot to go on, but I believe In one of the chapters Tsunade had Naruto eating her out under the desk, another chapter with Kurenai frustrated after a date gone around and feeling angry with men, grabs him and uses him for sex. Then there is one chapter where the Author has Naruto as the dominant one with Tsunade.

Please and thanks to anyone who finds this, feel free to post anything even remotely similar might jog my memory.

• 1 month later...
Guest summers

Nothing Huh? Then how about a story where a young Naruto was raped by either Anko and Kurenai, and they pimped him out to a bunch of random Female Konoha citizens and Kunochi It was either on here or FF.net, and kept being taken down. I would just like the name or the push in the right direction. I think it was posted a couple year back manbe 3 or more.

Guest Anonymous

About your first one: the story was called Naruto's first (don't remember author). I asked the same question a while back and someone told me that the story was deleted because the author was underage. I can't find the story anywhere else, but maybe you might have better luck.

Guest summers

About your first one: the story was called Naruto's first (don't remember author). I asked the same question a while back and someone told me that the story was deleted because the author was underage. I can't find the story anywhere else, but maybe you might have better luck.

Yeah I think that was it. Thanks a lot, got deleted, that explains it. Do you know the authors name or if he still has an account?

Guest summers

I don't know the author's name nor if he has the author's account. On your second question, can you tell me more about the story? Who was in it, the author, or the tags?

sadly its been so long that I dont know much else about it, or the author or the title.

I think it started out the usual way, with Naruto getting beat up or running from villagers when Anko or Kurenai find him and bring back to their apartment; and then they use him as a sex toy and rape him, eventually letting their friends and other woman have their way with him. It wasn't the comedic rape either, you know like in other stories where its commented that woman practically rape him, but really there just being proactive and Naruto is having the time of his life. In this story Naruto was crying,begging and scream/moaning and stuff. Later on Naruto kinda gets used to it, and she gives him a bit of training cause she wants him to be a strong partner.

Lol as you can tell, I like Naruto submissive Female super dominant stories. I even tried using the Wayback Machine for this site and FF.net, but that robots thing prevents it, and for this site it keeps redirecting to the electronic signature page. Curses!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.