Click Here!

Not My Idea Reviews

KissingDementors

This is where I'll be answering reviews on Not My Idea.

Chapter One Reviews

lovely

Love it. Is there going to be more?

Yes, there is definitely more. Chapter two will be out later today. Thanks for the review, love, whoever you are. :)

Atlantean_Diva

Good start. I like your witty pros. I hope this story keeps it's slightly campy tone.

Thank you very much, I'm quite pleased that you like them this way because honestly, I'm trying to get out all my cheesy, dramatic, cliche-ness before I start on my other stories. I know a lot of people aren't into the dramatically overdone humor and personalities, but hey this is a Marriage Law fic. If I did it in complete seriousness it would be just boring and overdone.

So thanks for your Review and I hope Chapter 2 lives up to your expectations.

Sarah

Very interesting start! Cant wait to read more.

Thank you, next Chapter will be out in a few hours tops. I'm doing some last minute looking over and corrections, even though I know I'm probably missing a lot. xD

Alassea Riddle

Well, I can definitely say it's a change from all the Dramione Marriage Law fics.

And Lucione and Snapione too (Eww).

But this is a Voldemione/Tomione Marriage Law fic and until now, I've only read two of those. One I can't remember where is because I can't remember the name, although I would love to know if you know any ML fics with this pairing. It's one of the cliche fics I love because it's wicked and overused xD Just like time travel is.

The second is one where she doesn't know it's Voldemort.

I just don't think any of those were ever finished, so I surely hope this one will be.

I read that you hate Fluffy Tom/Voldemort, so I had to say "YES!". THAT'S what I want to read.

btw your avatar is the cutest thing EVER! xD

I've always wanted to write a Tomione or Voldmione Marriage Law fic, especially after reading The Contract by Lady Miya, which is somewhat like a Marriage Law, if you haven't read it I highly recommend it.

I hate when fics get abandoned! It makes so so incredibly sad, especially when they're really good. I'm not presumptuous enough to think my fiction is incredible, but I do plan on finishing it for the few who are actually interested in reading it.

Yes, Time Travel and Marriage Laws are amazing, even if overused to the point of insanity. I'm hoping by writing this Marriage Law I'll be able to get it all out because my writing has a tendency to lean towards absurd and cliche when it comes to humor. I can't help it, I'm so easily amused and it reflects through what I write. *ahem* Got off track there for a moment. I apologize.

Hahaha, I'm so glad! I've read way too many fics with Fluffy Voldemorts and Toms, I want to just cry. It's ridiculous. I'm definitely going to keep him evil and bad, even during moments where he almost seems nice or loving in my story it's because of hidden motives. But you'll see what I mean when we get there.

Thank you! It's actually supposed to be my roleplay character and Voldemort. Because I do dorky things like roleplay.

Edited by KissingDementors

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.