• Sports
    • Strapless
    • Triangle
    • Underwire
    • None
    • Other
    • I'm a guy - I don't wear a bra

Since some of you seemed to want it. wink.gif

As I stated in the Panty Poll, I hate underwires and I don't need much support. I generally only wear a bra for sake of modesty.

When I was younger I wore demi's almost exclusively, preferably front hook (always confused the guys laugh.gif).

I love balconette's and corsets for fun. sex.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I need underwires, and if I get them from Lane Bryant, the under wire doesn't break for a good year, and that's with owning only three bras to trade around.

I don't like padded bras, they make me feel like I'm wearing a push up, which I definitely don't need.

I want to try a corset.

I wear padded bras ... it helps to avoid those "Oh my god I can see her nipples" situations. The one day I don't wear a padded one my friend Jeff looks at me and says "It's a bit chilly in here isn't it?" and a confused me didn't know what to say .... needless to say I got teased all day about it. SO it's padded bras for me!

I also wear strapless, but only with the three shirts I own that NEED a strapless...then again that's why they make those neat-o clear straps!

Guest Serenanna

:\ Underwire and full coverage. If not, my boobs sort go everywhere but the actual cup. At least the satin makes up for it.

You know, after going through fashion design school, foundations and swimwear are about the only things I won't attempt to make at home. Designers more skilled than I are better suited to it. It seems so deceptively simple too, just tiny pieces of cloth sewn together, a clasp, maybe some wire or padding, some straps, rings, and presto, a bra. But no, it is not that easy. The problem is all in the fit more than the construction. A bra's fit has to be not too tight or too loose, and it has to stay or it defeats the entire purpose. Even Howard Hughes tried to build a better bra to enhance cleavage, and it didn't work either.

If bra's seems hard to make, try panties. It seems so simple too, but if it doesn't fit the crotch just right it's pointless, and the fact that they to stretch to get on! During my senior collection class, one of the girls decided to do a collection of hand-beaded swimwear. I swear she spent at least two weeks trying to fix one pattern of basic bikini bottoms before our professor allowed her to pencil-rub (trace in other words) her own panties just to get the pattern she needed.

Corsets, on the other hand, are simpler than we've all be led to believe, but that depends somewhat on the choices you make in constructing one. The method I was taught uses full-steel bones about 1/4 of an inch in width, which my couture professor affectionately called the bulletproof corset method since the bones are laid in pockets right next to each other. The plus side to this method, as ridged as it seems, is that you just have to fit it to the wearer as is in muslin without pulling it tighter. All the bones and the heavy interlining will pulled the wearer in the two inches at the waist it needs to be snug. Depending on the length of the bones around the bustline as well, you can give the corset a push up effect. I did it for one of my friends in a corset I made for her, and she went from an A to looking like a C without padding.

I really need to finish the pattern for one of my own, maybe I'll finally snag a boyfriend. ::ducks::

Sere, who's probably rambling too much on clothes again

well, unfortunately for me, i can't go braless. i have to strap one on every day. i wear underwires, padded full cups. full coverage. too much boob not to.

i've found that i honestly prefer to wear a corset or a bodice. sadly, though, they tend to start bothering me at the end of the day. of course, me in a bodice is scary as hell. every year, i hear the same two questions. usually from women.

Doesn't that hurt? and Can you breathe?

from men, i've gotten the following:

You could feed a third world country with those.

You can see those from space.

honestly. wear a bodice, lace it just a smidge too tight and suddenly its like men have never seen boobs before. sheesh.

Guest Madapple

It's tempting to say: None of the above and at home it usually is!

But then I like corsets for fun, too.

As long as it's supportive, I'll wear it.

So I'd say I prefer something colorful, that doesn't poke me in my sensitive bits (underwires), and keeps me from looking like I have a chest shelf, I'll wear it.

Guest Adara

I was so split on this one, I wasn't sure what I was going to vote. Then of course, I realized what all my bras had in common...they were all padded.

I have the same issue with, lol, my nipples that DC has. I don't like people being able to see them or being able to tell when I'm, uncomfortable, (or is that, too comfortable? wink.gif )

Though I usually prefer stuff with no wires and well, when not out and about, I prefer nothing. I don't have a problem with, err, weight management, as I was never that well padded. biggrin.gif

'course...it'll be nursing bras for me soon.

I will avoid wearing a bra whenever I can. This includes loose t-shirts (I don't own a white one and likely never will), sweaters, sweatshirts, and hoodies.

Unfortunately, I can't always get away with it. My breasts are large and my nipples are perky.

I try to avoid padding whenever I can. I don't ever wear minimizers because I'm satisfied with what I have and they only add to the pain anyway. I don't own a strapless because they're practically impossible to find in my size.

Other than that, I have an eclectic collection of bras. I have convertibles, balconettes, demis, push-ups, bustiers, corsets, front-hooks, and halters.

My personal favorites are the balconette, demi, convertible and bustier. The first two provide a great support balance between size and perkiness. The convertible is great during the spring and summer when I wear a lot of tank tops and strapless tops/dresses. The bustier is great for camouflaging the extra pounds I gain during the holidays and exam periods. I like corsets when I can wear them as a costume piece.

I have the same issue with, lol, my nipples that DC has. I don't like people being able to see them or being able to tell when I'm, uncomfortable, (or is that, too comfortable? wink.gif )

'course...it'll be nursing bras for me soon.

When I was in my teens I was mortified by the thought that someone might notice I had nipples. laugh.gif I alwaysalwaysalways wore a padded bra. I wore strapless bras under my tank tops. My mother, the hippie, could never understand it. She was always trying to get me to go without (both bra and panties!). She seemed to think it was healthier, all about the air-flow ya know. wink.gif That's why I prefer cotton undergarments too. I was always lectured about how natural fabrics were better for you because they breathed (which is true). I can honestly say though, after nursing three kids, that I don't give a rat's arse if someone notices I have nipples. Everyone has nipples. If they can't deal with it - that's their problem! yes.gif

Nipples - the age old fight in my household. I don't wear a bra when at home, and most of the time you can't see mine - unless I'm really cold or very excited. My Mother thinks that showing off anything means you're a slut and just looking for some carnal fun. I honestly do it just to piss her off and the fact that it feels good to go unfettered. I happen to like to bounce! It's just so much fun! bounce.gif

Nipples - the age old fight in my household.  I don't wear a bra when at home, and most of the time you can't see mine - unless I'm really cold or very excited.  My Mother thinks that showing off anything means you're a slut and just looking for some carnal fun.  I honestly do it just to piss her off and the fact that it feels good to go unfettered.  I happen to like to bounce!  It's just so much fun!  bounce.gif

Bounce? no.gif Ow... Bouncing hurts my chest. I hate, you're lucky. I've been going without until I get my new bras in the mail (which I'm still waiting for!) and it's extremely uncomfortable for me.

And really, I don't think my boobies look good free ranged. They are the exact opposite of perky.

EDIT: They're HERE! YAY! bounce.gif

Edited by Alien Pirate Pixagi

Bounce? no.gif Ow... Bouncing hurts my chest. I hate, you're lucky. I've been going without until I get my new bras in the mail (which I'm still waiting for!) and it's extremely uncomfortable for me.

And really, I don't think my boobies look good free ranged. They are the exact opposite of perky.

EDIT: They're HERE! YAY! bounce.gif

I love to bounce - but when I'm in my natural state and I do it too much... well let's just say that it does hurt. I'm not perky either - I breastfed my kids - so there's nothing to do about that other than surgery. And if you think I'm going under a surgeon's knife just so my nipples will travel north an inch or two you're sadly disillusioned.

And now that I think about it... what's the big deal with being perky? Boobs are Boobs and depending on their size they work the same no matter where the nipples happen to reside. A guy can still tittie fuck a pair that sag a bit just that same as some stone hard ones that came out of a stinking bag. realmad.gif

...And if you think I'm going under a surgeon's knife just so my nipples will travel north an inch or two you're sadly disillusioned.

And now that I think about it... what's the big deal with being perky? Boobs are Boobs and depending on their size they work the same no matter where the nipples happen to reside. A guy can still tittie fuck a pair that sag a bit just that same as some stone hard ones that came out of a stinking bag. realmad.gif

It's also my understanding that you lose feeling in the nipples when you get a boob job, so no. Not worth it.

Guest Adara
It's also my understanding that you lose feeling in the nipples when you get a boob job, so no. Not worth it.

I second that...I rather enjoy the...heh, yummy sensations. I breastfed my first, and plan to do so with my second. smile.gif My husband loved them before and after the first baby, and I don't see him having a problem with the second.

I guess I was lucky enough that my breasts weren't too big when I had my first kid, so they didn't suffer too much. smile.gif I do feel envious at times though, as my cleavage does not allow for any "tittie fucking" to occur. tongue.gif

i don't think, in all of my life, i've ever been called perky. i breast fed my son and, despite losing the weight i gained and doing that, too, my boobs got BIGGER! so i'm currently nestled in a 46DD. no more nipple rings for me, damn it. so the word perky has never been attributed to anything more than my annoying attitude, at times.

yeah. i'm perky just to annoy the piss out of people. more often than not, i'm grumpy and crabby.

still, a friend put it best. she said it was like the tittie faerie came and visited me because i went from being flat to having some serious boobs overnight. why couldn't the tittie faerie have come with her buddy, the skinny faerie, and taken care of that, too?

still.... i've never been unhappy with my boobs. and, to be honest, tittie fucking is underrated. its definitely something guys want to do more than women, in my opinion.

On the whole - tittie fucking is a guy's way of asking to fuck your mouth without really asking for it. At least that's been my experience. "You know, while it's there you might as well..." I've never really enjoyed it all that much, but it also depends on who you're with. If you have feelings for the guy then all's good, but if you don't... Well, let's just say that I'd rather the guy just came out and asked for a blow job.

But to give credence to both sides of the coin, I've also been told that it's a completely different kind of feeling for them - much like masturbating between a couple of pillows. The presence of a nice warm and wet mouth is just icing on the cake. I don't know if I believe that or not... why don't some of the guys give it an explanation?

Now back to the purpose of this poll. I actually went and bought myself a "real" bra the other day. One of those expensive little numbers with the padding, lace and underwire that's not really underwire. I have to say that I love the way my boobs look, it's almost like time was turned back to when I was dancing. Ah the memories! Tits that didn't sit on my chest, they perched there. I miss those days.

Slightly padded, underwire and shoulder straps.

I'm a 36B so my bra's give me a bit of extra bounce when I'm out and about. Why god, why couldn't they be bigger!? crying.gif

Guest Agaib
On the whole - tittie fucking is a guy's way of asking to fuck your mouth without really asking for it. At least that's been my experience. "You know, while it's there you might as well..." I've never really enjoyed it all that much, but it also depends on who you're with. If you have feelings for the guy then all's good, but if you don't... Well, let's just say that I'd rather the guy just came out and asked for a blow job.

But to give credence to both sides of the coin, I've also been told that it's a completely different kind of feeling for them - much like masturbating between a couple of pillows. The presence of a nice warm and wet mouth is just icing on the cake. I don't know if I believe that or not... why don't some of the guys give it an explanation?

I'm a guy, and I think I can explain. What a coincidence!

Different men will want to tittie fuck for various reasons I suppose, but for Me personally. I have a thing for breasts. Like most men I'm naturally attracted to them. The idea of taking breasts which have been already heavily sexualized and putting them to a more deeply sexual act is very pleasing for a man. Blowjobs are fun, but for most men breasts are much more sexual than a mouth. Despite what many think, men aren't all about how it feels on their skin, how it seems mentally is important too. You know what they say, the brain is the biggest sex organ.

I hope that sheds some light on it for you.

I'm a guy, and I think I can explain. What a coincidence!

Different men will want to tittie fuck for various reasons I suppose, but for Me personally. I have a thing for breasts. Like most men I'm naturally attracted to them. The idea of taking breasts which have been already heavily sexualized and putting them to a more deeply sexual act is very pleasing for a man. Blowjobs are fun, but for most men breasts are much more sexual than a mouth. Despite what many think, men aren't all about how it feels on their skin, how it seems mentally is important too. You know what they say, the brain is the biggest sex organ.

I hope that sheds some light on it for you.

That does shed a bit of light on it. I guess the guys I've been with were the same - at least I can hope. I don't mind it most of the time - if it's just an every once in a while thing I'm cool with it, but when it's an every time thing the ass print on my tummy gets to be a bit much.

Well, nothing padded... that's for damned sure! I tried on a waterbra as a joke once... ohmy.gif scary ladies... just scary! They could have eaten Tokyo!

Anyway, most of my bras are convertible because I have many tops that have many different kinds of straps, or lack there of, so it's so handy not to have to dig for that one bra that goes with that one shirt. It's just easier to deal with.

As for the nipple issue. Hmm, well, I don't usually wear a bra at home either (usually just a tank or a cami) so I guess it could be an issue if anyone in the house took the time to look. But we don't generally, so if they're pointy, no one's bothered. laugh.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.