Click Here!

Panty Poll

Nanaea

What kind of panties do you prefer?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of panties do you prefer?

• Bikinis
    • Boyshorts
    • Brazilian-cut
    • Briefs
    • Control/Shapewear
    • Crotchless
    • Edible
    • French/High-cut
    • Granny Panties
    • G-strings
    • Hiphuggers
    • Low-rise
    • Rhumba
    • String Bikinis
    • Tangas
    • Thongs
    • None
    • Other
    • I'm a guy/I don't care

i kind of did that, too. the whole... no boobs to boobs overnight thing. i don't have back troubles though. the gut kind of prevents it from happening. pinch.gif

i have to admit that the last bras i got at LB were really nice. the kind with the padded cup. and i have to have underwire. but then, i'm a glutton for punishment. i wear a bodice and full skirts in 100+ degree weather and, someday, i'm going to actually have someone to wear the corset for.....

red, i love the way you think. that's great.

I'm a huge fan of cotton bikini with little patterns on 'em (I don't care! I like having lil flowers on my undies!). VS is waaay too expensive for me but I wonder... why no choice for WickedWeasle undies and bra on here?

And Garters, stockings and corsets and freakin' HOT! cool.gif

Guest Adara

I prefer boyshorts...though if I don't have to, I won't wear any. I'll usually wear nothing unless I'm wearing jeans, in which case, well, I'm against chaffing. tongue.gif

I personally would love to get garter belts, I think they're sexy too. Not to mention a corset to go with it. tongue.gif

I do prefer undies to be made of cotton though, unless I'm not planning on wearing them for long, in which case the satiny, silky kind are great.

I own a pair of thongs, but I hardly wear them, though I must admit, they can be comfortable on hot days. tongue.gif

Guest Madapple

Well, I prefer boyshorts, my favorite pair is bright purple. I'll take cotton over any other fabric!

My most embarrassing underwear story:

I went to the gynecologist for a check-up, and the doctor came in before I was finished undressing (oops!) and caught me in a pair of bikinis, written on the back:

"Cat got your tongue?"

We later joked about it, he never forgot those pants. . .

Low-rise, cotton. There are a few thongs in the collection (mainly for those dresses that just can't stand having full bum underwear worn with them... no one likes pantie lines), but most of my jeans and pants are low rise, so it's a practicality thing. That, and while I was preggers I didn't have to buy any new ones because the ones I had fit perfectly under the belly! biggrin.gif That was handy.

• 1 month later...

I'm bored, so I'm cruising old threads....

I choose high thigh cotton panties. I never wear anything but cotton unless it's coming off shortly. devil.gif

But, I always do wear panties because I can't take the chafing and my cycle has never been completely regular so I want a little insurance "just in case."

I can't buy my bras at Wal Mart or Victoria's Secret. sad.gif Because I'm a 44 G or H depending on the brand. Though I do buy my panties at Wally World.

No...I'm not fucking kidding. I've been carrying around a pair of bowling balls on my chest since I was in the fourth grade. And yeah, my back and shoulders hurt if I don't watch my posture carefully. I plan on getting those puppies cut down to something more...human...when I'm done having babies. alien.gif

Right now I'm still wearing my nursing bras from Bravo. They are actually more comfortable and fit me better than anything else I've ever worn. Unfortunately, they are also pretty dadgum expensive.

Underwires are the work of a sadist...

I can't buy my bras at Wal Mart or Victoria's Secret. sad.gif Because I'm a 44 G or H depending on the brand. Though I do buy my panties at Wally World.

blink.gif

Did you take any vitamins...? Special meals...? Spirit worship...? *looks down at 36B mournfully*

blink.gif

Did you take any vitamins...? Special meals...? Spirit worship...? *looks down at 36B mournfully*

Goddess No!

I'm living proof mother nature is a practical joker. I was a shy, quiet, tomboy kind of kid who also had the misfortune of being labeled a brain. Then along came these things on my chest -- no more tree climbing and people were always staring. Not to mention it was impossible to find a bra that would stand up to Phys Ed. Humiliating to be running laps and having to keep shoving your tits back into your bra! blush.gif

And it is is extremely annoying to be treated like a brainless bimbo by men who won't look at my face. I tend to dress pretty conservatively. On me, a top that should be just a little low cut becomes rather revealing.

I sometimes joke that it's my habit of only eating chicken breasts when I have the choice. Since my mother is only a B Cup and I have few female relatives, my breasts came a bit of a shock. Imagine being eleven years old and having your mother resent you because she's wearing your hand-me-down bras since you've already outgrown them and they were too expensive to just toss. blink.gif

And about the 36B -- Personally I like small to medium breasts on other women. I definitely prefer a natural B to a surgical C or D! But, if you are on the thin side, sometimes gaining a few pounds will actually fill them out a bit. I've seen it on some of my friends over the years.

I sometimes joke that it's my habit of only eating chicken breasts when I have the choice.

And about the 36B -- Personally I like small to medium breasts on other women. I definitely prefer a natural B to a surgical C or D! But, if you are on the thin side, sometimes gaining a few pounds will actually fill them out a bit. I've seen it on some of my friends over the years. [/color][/font]

*hangs head* I ate lots of chicken breasts... all it made me do was be the tallest kid in my class! Damn you chicken feed! *shakes fist at agro-business*

ph34r.gif I am no where on the thin side, but I am eating more then I used to and they still seem to be growing a bit... gaaaah, damn these fucked up bodies!

I'd be happy to donate some of mine if it were possible... tongue.gif

Big ones aren't as much fun as you'd think. I have actually said:

"Maybe I should just leave the three of you alone."

Because I felt like a fourth wheel...since he seemed more interested in them than the rest of me. dry.gif

And I think they are less sensitive than they would be if they were smaller...so guys always want to play with them and I get a little bored. yawn.gif

Besides...Since we're talking about panties and bras...

By the time a fella/chick actually sees what color panties you have, you're pretty much in there. devil.gif

Oh...And one of the main reasons I wish mine were smaller -- nothing ever fits me right! I never wear dresses and can't wear a lot of tops because the seams hit across my nipples or some other awkward place. crying.gif

Oh...And one of the main reasons I wish mine were smaller -- nothing ever fits me right! I never wear dresses and can't wear a lot of tops because the seams hit across my nipples or some other awkward place. crying.gif

hug.gif Don't cry! Dresses are over-rated! They're too drafty! As for nipples and seams, I've found a lil'bit of really soft tissue helps if there's enough space to put it blush.gif

Well...It's so rare I wear anything "feminine" that my six year old son and my husband get all excited whenever I do. My son absolutely adored the babydoll style tops I used as maternity wear. They were kind of long and had embroidery on the yoke and he called them dresses. Those do hit me across the nipple line. It doesn't chafe, it just looks weird since the seam is supposed to hit under the bust. blush.gif

I'm a T-shirt and jeans kind of gal--but I would like to dress up once in a while. I just get frustrated. Most clothes are designed for a B/C cup.

At least I do have more options with panties--since that's the topic. But it feels kind of stupid to wear pretty panties and a utilitarian style bra -- they don't make really pretty ones in my size and I'm usually very limited on colors.

I'm a T-shirt and jeans kind of gal--but I would like to dress up once in a while. I just get frustrated. Most clothes are designed for a B/C cup.

At least I do have more options with panties--since that's the topic. But it feels kind of stupid to wear pretty panties and a utilitarian style bra -- they don't make really pretty ones in my size and I'm usually very limited on colors.

I hear ya! Bras are man-made torture devices.

Nothing wrong with wearing pretty panties with an army infused bra! Then again no one looks at my undies so I don't have to worry LOL!

As far as colors, Lane Bryant Outlet! I get all my bras there. Usually pink, blue, and white but they have other colors or Roman's has lots of pretty ones.

T-shirts and jeans are the greatest inventions of all time. cool.gif

As for clothing with B/C cups, when it gets to that size, I find you have to be smaller in other areas to make the clothing look good dry.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Lurker

It really depends on my mood as to what I wear. I have enough for any kind of situation, and every color but my favorite would have to be either none, or boyshorts. With the boyshorts coming in second.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.