Click Here!

What Animal Are You?

Blackwidow

In a relationship there are different types of people. People that are faithful, people that play around, people who have children with multiple partners etc.

The concept behind the question is if we matched our "relationship" patterns to an animal, what animal would you be? If you seriously gave thought to how you really are in a relationship (or even what you'd want to be).

I'm starting a blog soon and have asked several people in my real world this question and the answers have been so interesting I thought I'd pose the question here as well. I hope you guys will see it as a fun game and find really interesting answers! :P

By the way:

I'm a bear

Reason:

I date the biggest strongest guys, have kids then get rid of the guy. If they try and return I might kill them! haha

Care to give it a go? What animal are you?

:)

(new here, hope this is where this question is supposed to go.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am the immortal jelly fish. I don't have a partner, and due to the immense ocean I live in I'm unlikely to find one any time soon. It doesn't matter much though, I just embrace my youth and have fun while I can. No matter how old I'll become I doubt I'll ever grow up, and that's the joy of it. To quote a friend, you're never too old to have a happy childhood.

Edited by LockedBox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say I'm a wolf, because I'm loyal, pack-oriented, and don't take well to outsiders or those I don't know. Also, I have a rather wolf-ish sense of play. It's not unusual for me to tease someone with an action and a challenging look, and I have a tendency of sticking my tongue out as I laugh, if I'm happy and amused all at once. (Really, truly, utterly happy. Almost giddy, but calm, not spazzing out.)

Of course, I've also been compared to a laughing hyena; I will laugh as I tear throats out, if I'm pushed that far. Friends, in school, would come up to me and ask, "So, how's my favorite hyena today?" or "In other news, *hometown's* resident hyena escaped from the zoo today. Neighborhoods live in fear for their lives, steaks, and Mountain Dew."

*cough* Soda addiction.... *cough* Yes, it really was that bad.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hahaha wow!

Seems I've been gone forever and found a pleasant surprise upon my return.. sweet.. love the fly comment, but thats only 48 hours to live ... :( haha or something like that.

hmm totally think i've gone from bear to spider :D

No one will ever find the bodies once the fun has come to an end LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the poster child supreme for the Chinese zodiac I was born under to the core of my being. Iron Fanged dog which is mellow and loyal, but Gods help anyone that even slightly threatens my family and friends. Everyone who knows me personally says that I am the ultimate ankle biter. they describe my rare temper fits as I start at the tip of the head and in one bite leave nothing but bloody ankles and feet behind. Like any good blood hound, I track down and sniff out all pertinent trails/evidence to be had, and leave no stones unturned in seeking justice. So yeah, I am the epitome of the Chinese Double Whammy version Iron Fang Dog lunar zodiac wise. Is quite funny that I am a scary level poster child according to the people who did my lunar chart a few years back . . .