Click Here!

text of story spread out across page and beyond, not neat paragraphs

Guest R Passmore, Gslinger

Guest R Passmore, Gslinger

Doesn't seem to be formatted Story Original "Darkness" Chapter 33 Stranger's War Stories tried re-pasting chapter but does not work, text is still spread out like wanton slut across page from stem to stern. Please help me if you can. Gslinger

I fixed it. The problem was, after one line break, you had a series of spaces, indicated by the html symbols for it. As they were consecutive with no break, that's what caused the stretching. I removed them, and the chapter now is displaying correctly.

Dear DemonGoddess061, Your gem beyond price. Thank you for the help! R Passmore/ Gslinger

not until I get there for the repair part. What you're seeing there is the result of the database crash and then the addition of the rte. The db crash scrambled some of the html, and when the rte stripped that html, it just became more obvious what the issue in the record is.

• 2 weeks later...

went back to read oold stories in hp archive .all stories were one fat jumble every chapter. no dialog spacing.no chapter heading just a big old mess that made me go cross-eyed. i.e repercussions by princesspeach some new stories are affected also.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.