Click Here!

Requesting Registration Assistance

Blackwidow

Hi!

I hope I've put this in the right place. I've attempted to sign up three times. Luckily the third time my account didn't disappear (so far) but it hasn't validated so I still can't do anything until the account becomes 'real' as it were.

I hope I have completed everything. I managed to post a few stories and used the link from that account as my "AFF author page" but I'm not sure that is the same as the Fiction portal archive link/pen name page.

I think I'm a tad bit confused so I wondered if anyone can tell me what more I need to do or if I've done something wrong.

I suppose the long and short of it: I'm trying to register and become an actual member but seem to be stuck in the validation box. please help.. Thanks in advance :)

Okay I clicked the link and entered the numbers requested (although the same page continued popping up, that is it didn't go to anything else but continued asking for the same numbers) I'll check back periodically to see if the status has changed, unless there's something more I need to do.

Thanks for your help, it's greatly appreciated! :)

Yaya! Think it worked (I used the code sent before the last one haha) think I finally fixed it. Thanks again! Now I can run around the forum and chase people :P

Yay!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.