Click Here!

Review replies for Harry Potter and the Breeding Darkness

Danyealle

• 8 months later...
Guest LizzyBug

I was reading though your story, but got a little stumped at chapter 28. I know that Athey/Aya had been doing a first run-through of a day at Hogwarts, and a second run-through of the same day at Morhda Abbey. By the end of Chapter 27, we were at the end of the second run-through of November 1st. What day was Chapter 28 on, and why did he not use the time-turner when he got to Morhda like he usually does? If he were to arrive there and not use it, then he would not have been able to be there to leave 10 minutes before he arrived. Is he supposed to miss a day at Morhda? Or did his history change? Wasn't he supposed to go back in time then to relive that day as his second run-through after leaving school?

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest DarkBlue

Is this story still being written? Or has anyone adopted it? Is it up for adoption? (I don’t want to, but I’m asking in general if it is)

If you’re still writing it, can I know when’s the next update planned?

If it’s up for adoption by another author, can you and athey put up notice for it on a-ffnet and ffnet respectively?

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest Tori

Are you going to continue writting this story ? I’m so looking forward for it <3 Also are you still accepting requests for your Yahoo group ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.