Click Here!

Harry/Boy Harem

Guest wednesdaay

Guest wednesdaay

Basically what the title says. My depraved little mind had me wandering about the internet, searching for Harry/Harem stories with male subjects instead of female ones. Unfortunately, the internet has, for the first time, failed me. As such, I'm turning to fellow depraved minds to satisfy this need.

Only a few requirements, and you don't have to follow them. I'd just prefer to see them, but some of them are probably not people's favourite cup of tea.

1. Include Draco as one of the harem boys. @.@

2. No others :3 Feel free to write anything, up for reading almost anything. Of course, there are things that'll make me squick, but I'm not one for limiting the creativity of others.

Have fun <3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Caleb Grey

Of course, there are things that'll make me squick,

Like what? ;)

I think that I can give this a fair try, I'll start writing soon. This is finals week for me, so after Wednesday I'll start, probably.

I'm all for people squeaking, so if there's anything else you'd like to see, specifically, hit me up here:

cgreyfanfics@gmail.com

Thanks,

C

Guest wednesdaay

I think I love you <3

Non-con, bloodplay, watersports and the one with poop that I've temporarily forgotten the name of. Squicky @.@ Makes me think Human Centipede...

Anyway, I promise to email you with anything I'd like to see :3 Hm, exclusively dom!harry would be one of them. Forgot to add that in the first post.

The moment you finish the first chapter, can I marry you? And hope you did well in your finals <3

Guest Caleb Grey

Alright. I'm about to start writing. Just so I'm sure, would you like Harry to be the owner of the Harem, or a patron?

Also, thank you! I think I did well.

Buy me a drink first?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.