Click Here!

Casting for HBP

NightScribe

Couldn't be his uncle because Tom Riddle looks like his hot Muggle father, not his inbread family.

I dunno, it's a touch call there.

Also Stuart Townsend has been cast as well, no news on who he's playing but my guess would be Scrimgeour.

I'm not hip on Naomi Watts as Narcissa, but waht can ya do?

Mugglenet's site had this to say: Naomi Watts, Joseph Fiennes (brother of Ralph Fiennes, who plays Voldemort), and Stuart Townsend will join the Half-Blood Prince cast when filming starts in September. Naomi Watts will play the mother of Draco, Narcissa Malfoy. It is still unknown what roles the other two actors will play.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

NAOMI WATTS? WHAT?

Kate Winslette would be perfect for the role. So would Bebe Neuwirth, if not for the fact that Narcissa comes off as very frail looking to me.

I was just at MuggleNet to read about the HPE and discovered that the casting rumors are not true. It's a shame though. I'd love to imagine Joseph Fiennes as, well, anybody. drool.gif I'd even accept him as a random house-elf, aptly named Sexy, wearing nothing but...

Damn, my mind wandered into Dirtyville again. Anyhow, sorry to disappoint. *returns to naughty Joseph Fiennes fantasy involving tea towel worn as loin cloth*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.