Click Here!

Fenrir Greyback.....

DarkCabaret

Okay I know people have been wondering who SHOULD play him in movie six .... now I am looking for a more interesting list. (Even though I believe someone rumored Liam Neison (sp?) was going to play him)

Who do you think should NOT be considered for the part?

Ok my picks:

Jimmy Kimmel - It would be funny though ...

Colin Firth - As sexy as he is ....

So what do you guys think? I know it's kind of random but I was watching Jimmy Kimmel's show and he was talking about HP:DH and it kind of popped into my head LOL

Guest Madapple

Not Fenrir, hmmm think.gif

Dominic Monaghan

Jack Davenport

Robbie Williams (just ewww....)

Simon LeBon

Orlando Bloom

Greg Wise (although he is pretty tasty, think Willoughby)

Derek Jacoby

Patrick Stewart (he should be Aberforth Dumbledore)

Fabrice Morvan

Who should play him:

Sean Bean! Sean Bean! wub.gifwub.gif

Guest Madapple

I have noticed that no one has commented on my opinion that Fabrice Morvan, the remaining member of Milli Vanilli, should not play Fenrir.

Some of you think otherwise? ohmy.gif

He never sang "Blame it on the Rain". Have you forgotten about the lip-syncing scandal already? That's the reason the other one offed himself!

As it is, they've already mentioned since the beginning of the movie series that they're going to be exclusive and cast thespians from the U.K. only (exceptions being characters who are supposed to be from another country). They're not going to cast a German who failed his English enunciation lessons.

Forgive me. My MTV-generation age is showing.[/OT]

I've never heard of Sean Bean before now, but after googling him, I'd have to cast my vote for him too.

I've never heard of Sean Bean before now, but after googling him, I'd have to cast my vote for him too.[/color]

jawdrop.gif B-b-but he played was in The Lord of the Rings! He and Viggo had that great shag/death scene!

Hmmmm, maybe they could change the lyrics to: "Blame it on the moon" instead of the rain? cool.gif

• 2 years later...
B-b-but he played was in The Lord of the Rings! He and Viggo had that great shag/death scene!

Oh lol!!!!!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.