Click Here!

Searching For Fic

MoonTart

I'm searching for a fic I read about two or three years ago. Dennis Creevey was stalking Harry. He blamed Harry for Colin's death. I think he owned a photo studio and worked with Hannah or Susan? I also remember he sent Harry a box of poisoned chocolates. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

i know a story with one of the creevey brother attemting to take revenge for his brothers death.

he attacked a lot of innocent people/ children. harry works on these cases. but sadly all of them die.

it is a drarry fanfic and teddy is living with harry.

harry becomes pregnant with malfoys child (scorpius is living with harry, draco and teddy as well). and teddy is jeleous of the new baby.

he runs away and gets attacked in a park by a creevey brother. harry, highly pregnant, saves him and the creevey brother looses a hand in the process.

is it this story you're searching for?

i know a story with one of the creevey brother attemting to take revenge for his brothers death.

he attacked a lot of innocent people/ children. harry works on these cases. but sadly all of them die.

it is a drarry fanfic and teddy is living with harry.

harry becomes pregnant with malfoys child (scorpius is living with harry, draco and teddy as well). and teddy is jeleous of the new baby.

he runs away and gets attacked in a park by a creevey brother. harry, highly pregnant, saves him and the creevey brother looses a hand in the process.

is it this story you're searching for?

This one might be it. Harry was an Auror and I think Draco was too.

The only other thing I clearly remember is Dennis had a shrine to Colin in his Studio, which was actually at his parents house. I'm pretty sure he was in a relationship, possibly married to either Hannah Abbott or Susan Bones and she was a bit "round the twist " as well. I don't remember Draco or Harry having any kids, either seperately or together, but it was a few years since I've read it. I know it isn't the Hybrid Series since I read that years before the one I'm looking for.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.