Click Here!

Marriage Law Albus/Hermoine

Guest Jorossie

Guest Jorossie

I never thought I would like a story about Hermione and Albus, but I've read the first one on this site. They seem to fit together so well in that story. I can safely say I absolutely want to read more off this genre!

So marriage Law or Bonding of the sort in which Albus and Hermoine must learn to cope with marital life and each other. Can they live with one another? How do their feelings develop? Can they love one another?

Lol I hope you write one with a happy ending lol But if you would like to see what has taken my interest you should read A winter tale by Max http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=28047&chapter=1

And keep me posted if you want to take the challenge! Recommendations are welcome too!

xxxx :dance:

That pairing squicks me personally, but from the perspective of a marriage law story it makes sense. Albus is very powerful, and very old. If he didn't have children, the wizarding world would definately want him to have offspring. Many of the purebloods wouldn't want their children married to a muggleborn, but to keep the muggleborn and their ofspring in the wizarding world, they need to tie individuals like Hermoine to magical's who are wholey invested in the wizarding world. I can see those two being assigned together in a marriage law drawing.

*wanders off to read the inspriation piece :pcwhack:

• 2 weeks later...

That pairing squicks me personally, but from the perspective of a marriage law story it makes sense. Albus is very powerful, and very old. If he didn't have children, the wizarding world would definately want him to have offspring. Many of the purebloods wouldn't want their children married to a muggleborn, but to keep the muggleborn and their ofspring in the wizarding world, they need to tie individuals like Hermoine to magical's who are wholey invested in the wizarding world. I can see those two being assigned together in a marriage law drawing.

*wanders off to read the inspriation piece :pcwhack:

Hehehehehehe Well keep me updated!

It's of course a strange couple to bgin with, but aren't those stories the best? They really start to learn to love, respect and get to know one another. And you've got to agree if there's anyone that must marry Albus Dumbledore, Hermoine would be his most perfect match no?? (or do you prefer Albus with dear Luna?) ;)

What do all of you think?

Hehehehehehe Well keep me updated!

It's of course a strange couple to bgin with, but aren't those stories the best? They really start to learn to love, respect and get to know one another. And you've got to agree if there's anyone that must marry Albus Dumbledore, Hermoine would be his most perfect match no?? (or do you prefer Albus with dear Luna?) ;)

What do all of you think?

I think Ms. Rowling did us all a favor when she made Albus prefer his own sex. (there are multiple references to a intimate relationship - or at least infatuation- with Gellert )

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVE THAT STORY!!!

It's like in my top ten favorite fanfic stories ever written. The author did such a fantastic job developing the characters that it was believable and in the end you were rooting for both of them in the end.

I wish I was more of a Hermione shipper but I'm not--otherwise I would totally write the fic for you. The only person time I ever write Hermione fics is when she's with Arthur Weasley.

My favorite character to write is Ginny (if you couldn't tell by my profile) and I am working on an Albus/Ginny story. We'll see if I ever get that done though.

Slytherinjunkie

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.