Click Here!

Happy New Year!

ApolloImperium

LSR - You can currently upload your own avatars, however with the update, instead of uploading and us hosting the picture, you will simply link to the picture. What I listed was in no way the full list of changes we are making, just a sampling of some of the larger changed :)

Guest chayron

Hello, I just wanted to ask whether it the new script or whatever it is you've changed to improve the site is the cause of the text running together. What I mean is that I use txt files when I update my fanfics. Today in the morning I noticed that there are no spaces in chapters neither between sentences nor paragraphs. I think the same has happened to the information on my and other people's profiles.

I don't know if I got the right person to inform, but I simply wanted to notify someone and couldn't find any other trend on this topic.

Thank you for your hard work on making this site even better :)

chayron

Guest Lady Al

Firstly I would like to thank you for all your hard work to give us this amazing site. You guys are truly amazing and now you are giving us more!

The only thing I could suggest that would make my life (and that of my poor suffering readers) would be a preview post button. I am pretty sure it is me but something always seems to go awry with my posts so if I could review it before I press the all important post button I could go back that little bit easier to fix the errors.

You guys are stars!!