Click Here!

Waiting to see if the world is going to end

reriddle

Its New Years Eve. and I'm sitting at my desk writing on a forum because I have no where else I really want to be.

If the world does end in 2012, I don't want to be dressed like a slob and neither do I want country music to be playing as I die. Theres is acutally a phobia of dying while country music is playing and being unable to switch the song. *Shudders* Country.

Personally I don't want to spend my last day on earth with my family. People i know have told me that they would for sure want to spend it in the loving embrace of their friends and family. I do understand the appeal. I dig it but I would much rather not. I really would so much rather be alone in the middle of nowhere sitting listening to my most epic playlist with a bottle of vodka and guess as to how the world is going to end.

Friends and random readers: How do you want to die? I've asked this question to many a person in my day and I have had nearly the same answers. It may be because I lived in the middle of nowhere hicktown. Most answered with "I want to die of old age in a warm bed, surrounded by family and friends who all love me. I know, I understand. Good for them.

Personally I want to die laughing. As i die I want the person standing to me side to tell me a joke or let me sniff a little bit of laughing gas before I'm dead. Or I want the situation in which I die to be humorous.

Off topic but for gods sakes am I hormonal. If I didn't need my hormones to regulate something I would just rip out the entire damned endocrine system and be done with all this lusting and wanting. For a week every month I am as horny as hell followed by a week of bleeding out of my uterus and being cranky. Who wouldn't be cranky if they had to bleed for a week?

Don't worry the ancient aliens horny gods are going to return, and all you'll have to worry about is digging enough gold out of the hole they put u and us slaves in, if every thing ends Dec 21, 2012 at least we're going to miss annoying Christmas. Thanks for small favors, If you happen to stay out of their attention, stay away from fast food places for they like to hover their crafts over the smell of burning meat it turns'm on... its time in 2012 to become a vegatarian. It might make us less noticiable to them. :wow: Cal

I think I'd like to die laughing as well, or at the very least in the middle of something from my bucket list. (And yes, I have a bucket list.)

Humor is what keeps me going, and always has. I like to laugh, and I think it's left me with much nicer wrinkles than frowning ever would. As far as dying in the bosom of my family, I plan on outliving most of them anyway. In all seriousness, I have no particular desire to die anytime soon. I have way too much left to do. But when I go, I want it to be either in the midst of my friends who make me laugh, or in some spectacularly insane way, like hang gliding off Ayers Rock, or seeing exactly how fast a Lamborghini can go.

Until then, I plan on espousing my usual philosophy of living life with a wanton disregard for personal safety. It's worked so far! :D

I wouldn't mind spending my last minutes with my parents or friends. But for me, what i would really want to do is be on the verge of an orgasm as the world ends. yea I am sure i could keep the guy wanting more and not have us worried about the world ending...lol

I'll become immortal, or die trying.

I'm not gonna die, i'll just gonna go home.

Die? Nah, i'm gonna beat this game on a single run.

Though if i do have to die, i think it would be interesting if it was somthing gory and erotic and filmed from multiple angles to be posted on the web for sick bastards to wack off watching. Here are some different ways i just thought off (i've fantasized about these ideas and similar, but usually i don't die in the fantasies, at least not permanently) :

1. Getting fucked in the ass by a horse while sucking another one, they go deeper on each thrust wrecking my insides 'til their cocks emerge each out of the hole the other is entering (i'm not quite sure on the geometrical feasibility of this, though i guess there could be people pushing the horsecocks a bit sideways so they hump side by side in opposite directions with their cocks kinda diagonal), all the while i'm throatfucking someone
  2. Another idea, this one involves animals too, i'm sandwiched between two tigers, fucking one in the tailhole while the other buttfucks me, then when i'm close to cumming the one on top bites down on the back of my head and neck, at first just holding me but just before i can finish he bites all the way, and only after he cums he steps off and they eat what is left of me.
  3. The last one would be somthing like me strapped down and hooked into some machines and under influence of some drugs so that i can stay alive and conscious and aware of what is going on way longer than i would otherwise, and have my senses slightly miswired so pain though still painful also feels good, and one or more guys rape me on all existing holes and new ones as well while gradually eating me alive bite by bite.

If i'm gonna die i might as well do somthing that i just don't do 'cause it would kill me, or if it doesn't kill me i would be left with my body severely damaged and potentially unpleasant memories; since these things end with my death, even if it turns out i won't enjoy the experience it will eventually be over and i'll not be around to be bothered of having had those experiences, and if i do enjoy it i wouldn't have wasted the chance of having had that experience :P

I don't fear death (at least not rationally, but i guess instincts and things that don't pay attention to arguments, things like phobias etc lurk on my mind), but i intend on avoiding it as much as possible, i wanna see what happens next in this universe of ours; i don't care how bad things get, i'll not give up so easily of seeing this thru.

Edited by Tigro Spottystripes

• 1 month later...

i'm glad that someone else wants to die laughing. All my friends over here want to die sad silly old people in bed deaths! The one about the world ending while on the verge of orgasm sounds nice... I would prefer the world dying as I finish but whatever.

and to Tigro: I like the way you think. In a sort of mind fucked up laughing sort of way (or at least thats how I'm reading it!) We are in agreement Why die? Just be more awesome and get over it. As for your sexual fantasies: I would be one of those sick wackos watching. Did you know that Catherine the great, using a systems of pullies and levers, fucked a horse? I cannot for the life of me remember where I learned that, but when I did I laughed. My personal favorite is the one where you get fucked by two horses and a guy. But since your avatar thing says you are male I'm wondering how your going to accomplish this? I mean you only have two holes to take it in...unless my understanding of male anatomy is wrong...

i'm glad that someone else wants to die laughing. All my friends over here want to die sad silly old people in bed deaths! The one about the world ending while on the verge of orgasm sounds nice... I would prefer the world dying as I finish but whatever.

and to Tigro: I like the way you think. In a sort of mind fucked up laughing sort of way (or at least thats how I'm reading it!) We are in agreement Why die? Just be more awesome and get over it. As for your sexual fantasies: I would be one of those sick wackos watching. Did you know that Catherine the great, using a systems of pullies and levers, fucked a horse? I cannot for the life of me remember where I learned that, but when I did I laughed.

I did know about Cath, at least somewhere in the back of my head; but to be honest, Mr. Hands is who was on my mind regarding that fantasy ¬.¬

My personal favorite is the one where you get fucked by two horses and a guy. But since your avatar thing says you are male I'm wondering how your going to accomplish this? I mean you only have two holes to take it in...unless my understanding of male anatomy is wrong...

I meant one horse on my ass and another on my mouth, and the human (no particular preference for gender in this scenario) would be swallowing my cock.