Click Here!

Somber Sweetness review replies.

Sablesilverrain

Tried to post this already, dammit! So, this is where RR's for SS will be. (Sorry, it had less acronyms last time, but I'm too angry at the delete fairy to name everything properly right now.)

Usually, I will post review replies in one message right before posting the newest chapter, unless I come across something that just HAS to be replied to immediately. (A correction, really good point, or really good question.)

So, chances are that if this has been updated recently with more than one review reply in the same message, that's the last time I updated Somber Sweetness.

ajj7sunhawk: Thank you. And I know it's short--That was just a prologue, plus I started this about... Three years ago? Something like that.

yoko0525: I try to keep him IC, but SOMETIMES he slips out and goes for a joyride in OOCland. I'm going to do my best to avoid that, though, LOL. Good to know I've started on a high note. Let's hope I can hold it for awhile, at least.

addiena saffir: LOL, that's fine with me. They will be up pretty quick, possibly all by the end of the day, and readers will be informed when it's all new content, since I may string a few chappies together. Just make sure that if I'm lagging for awhile, you or someone else had the balls to come over and poke at the cacass with a stick (leave a review reminding me that it still has readers), so I remember to continue writing it. About three months would be when I could use a gentle (or threatening, threatening works too) reminder.

Red: Thank you. I hope you like it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sablesilverrain

lady_naruto_chan: Glad you like it! I hope it continues to be IC, but with me, you never really know... And neither do I, LOL.

shaiidin: Yeah, it may be slow going, but I will not back down! I mean it this time, really!

Peya Luna: LOL, oh, yes, I'm just waiting to see what madness I can cram into this fic. ^_^ I love to torment the pretty demons. Heeheehee.

ardentes: Thank you, though don't expect it to keep going slow. I might end up getting to the smut sooner than you think. That's something I've been working on, though.

Vyperbites: Thank you. I plan to finish this, so rest assured, there will be more. Just... It may take some time for updates once in a while. Or maybe often, I'm not sure. Bear with me?

maegerakawaii: Me too! ^_^

Niako-san: Thank you.

Madamdragon: I will go as fast as I can, but I may need some time to accustom myself to the Inu fandom again. It's been a long while...

midnightsweet: I'm glad you think so. This chapter just did NOT want to cooperate, or it would have been up MUCH sooner.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Vyperbites: Yeah, I'm still working on it, and I recently had a little bit of a brainwave regarding it, since I wrote something on a different Inu fic (that I may or may not post) that got me thinking. So don't worry, this story will be continued, and I think it'll end up being a pretty good one. At least, that's the hope.

squeeeeeee: LOL, glad you like it! Look, smut! That's always nice, ne?

Alishea: I'm happy to hear that! Here, have some more!

kit-kit: That's coming up. Not quite in the next chapter, but the one after that, I promise!

Yuki: Glad you like it! I had no idea I had so many readers! It spurred me to write more, so it's a good thing!

• 3 weeks later...

fan: Glad you're enjoying it! I'm really trying to keep up on it, but I have a HP fic I'm waay into right now, and the sequel is going to be absolutely DELICIOUS, so I'm a bit distracted from this fic. But the reviews keep me going!

Vyperbites: Glad you liked it! Hope this next chapter proves just as good!

solitare1: I agree, but I'm doing what I can to fill the void.

kit-kit: Hope this chapter doesn't disappoint! It's sex, so it should all be good, right?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.