Click Here!

Sirius/Harry search

Guest suzyblack

Guest suzyblack

If anyone could help me find this story I would be much appreciative. By link as I've been looking for this fic for awhile!

This is a Sirius/Harry fic where Sirius is a vampire and the Order tries to keep him from Harry. I know there is some non con and that eventually Harry turns into a vampire too!

Thanks so much,

Suzy

Guest suzyblack

No I'm afraid not =(. That's a Severus/Sirius story!

The story I'm looking for is Harry/Sirius pairing and I would just be grateful to know the name of the story or of the author! I had that story on my favs on ff.net but I don't anymore and since I don't remember either the name or the author there's no way of trying to contact the author =S

Thanks for the rec anyway =)

Guest suzyblack

No I don't believe that's the story, but if you've got a link to that one could you please put it here?

From what I remember of the story I'm looking for Sirius was able to 'merge' or transform into shadows and it's like this that he rapes Harry. Also I remember that at some point, after escaping the order, he eats some woman's dog. There's also some strange ending for Draco because he gets transformed into a demon (I think) and then Harry and Sirius sent him to hell (or something).

I'm just wishing for a name at this point =P

• 2 weeks later...

i know this story, but sadly can't remember it's name.

sirius was turned into a vampire by some elder vampire (he was really powerfull and attacked sirus from behind - he didn't see it's face).

draco wanted to be one too, and got himself bitten. but he wasn't turned into a vampire but a decaing demon like something. he couldn't be safed anymore. harry and his friends used a ritual on the grounds of hogwarts to open up a hole into hell. draco fell but at the last minute could grip the edge of the hole with one hand. harry made him loose his grip and he fell through the hole. harry felt a bit guilty afterwards.

this story is a few years old and by the time i read it, wasn't complete.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.