Click Here!

DBZ help please?

drkgth69

I read a story not that long ago where Goku and ChiChi are getting divorced after he returns to earth and when they do Chi Chi goes to get her dad and tells him to sell the house that she and Goku lived in only to find out that her dad never owned it. Shes tries to sue Goku for everything her had because she found out he actually has money. When Goku enters the courtroom Vegeta is at his side and kneels next to him during the proceedings. Goku or Kakarott as he goes goes by, I think, brings in a Saiyan doctor that tells everyone that Goku was not fully mature when ChiChi made him marry her, and that he had only recently fully matured enough recently, so ChiChi basicly statutory raped him. When the money thing is brought up on how Goku never seemed to have money he tells everyone that the account that ChiChi knew about that only had a few thousand dollars in it he says that was just for food and had she asked he would have gladly given her more.

UMMMM this is probably all out of order and I missed a lot of stuff but I would really like to read this again.

Please and Thank You,

Krys

Edited by drkgth69

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.