Click Here!

Challenge for Christmas

Guest Nekoda Weasley

Guest Nekoda Weasley

So I'm putting this challenge out since its close to christmas. Clicheee I know but I don't care hehe.

Challenge. Fred and George aka the weasley twins have a girl named Dahnya (my OC) that they are both secretly in love with. And she has it bad for both of them but is shy and doesn't want to be seen as a slut. The twins both try and confess their love/lust for her and a wizard fight breaks out. (the fight can happen early on or later on you choose.) The OC is 16 with Long blue/black hair and golden highlights, its very long, she has freckles, A nice sweet personality and a sexy curvy body. Her breast are on the bigger side and she tends to burst buttons on her blouses at times.

She is smart and thinks the twins are the greatest. The confession HAS to happen one Christmas. At the twins house. Harry, Ron, and Hermione are there as well for one big happy family type celebration. Ginny doesn't really like her, because Harry has been caught staring at her. Other then that I leave it to you to get it out. I will post it to multiple places if you wish, and show that you are the writers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.