Click Here!

Harry is the Weasley's slut

Dark Serpent Cat

Hi everyone so I was wondering if someone could do a fic where Harry is basically the slut to male Weasley's including Arthur.

I don't care how long it is or if you want the Weasley's to pass Harry around to others at times however I do want Harry to be a willing member of it and to be cared even if you want to do some humilation scenes to the Weasley's should still love him.

If you need any ideas of how to make Harry a slut you can try creature inheritance or accidents or you can give Harry a certain magical gift that makes it so he has to feed off of sex with males.

I do not however want him with Molly, Ginny or any woman.

please let me known if someone is willing to do this

p.s. If some could use this challenge to show how a normal, human Harry would become a slut I would appreciate it but it is not a requirement

• 1 month later...

Hi, now I have a log on the forums I can put this down. I'm doing your challenge and I'm combining it with your other challenge where you want a slutHarry fic. I'm not sure when it'll be up but I'm working on an outline for it now, the fic should be a Multi-Chapter length fic. If you'd like to see the outline I'm making let me know and I'll send it to you. Yamiyugi23.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for making you wait so long but I've now got a completed or almost complete outline and I've posted the first four chapters to the fic and I'm currently writing the fifth chapter. The fic is called the Weasley's slut, sorry about the poor title. Hope you like the fic, the link for the fic is:

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095718

• 4 months later...

Anyone else?

This is a permanent challenge also I would appreciate if Harry eventually has sex with others and not just the male Weasley's.

Perhaps this next one could only have Harry being the sex toy and the other Weasley boys not be trained, perhaps making it Harry is a creature or making it Harry's idea or something.

Perhaps with more plot and more cannon personalities as well as a less then understanding Molly and Ginny. (Quite honestly I think an understanding and supportive Molly after reading the Weasley's Slut was a little creepy.

I actually would love it if Harry was turned into some sort of creature bond to one family and needs to feed off of sex from both the males of the family and others. (I think the idea was slightly inspired by a fanfic where Harry was tied to the Malfoy's)

Edited by Dark Serpent Cat

If you don't leave fairly in depth reviews (positive or negative or both!) on the stories people have written for your request it may put others off writing 'em for you. No review, but a five word post for writing a six chapter story... I mean, "I've seen it"... really?

Based on what I've read here, and clicking that story to see if you reviewed it, I would not write one of your requests. So this post is not all bad news for you :)

I'd be interested if other writers who've done requests have alternate viewpoints

If you don't leave fairly in depth reviews (positive or negative or both!) on the stories people have written for your request it may put others off writing 'em for you. No review, but a five word post for writing a six chapter story... I mean, "I've seen it"... really?

Based on what I've read here, and clicking that story to see if you reviewed it, I would not write one of your requests. So this post is not all bad news for you :)

I'd be interested if other writers who've done requests have alternate viewpoints

First off thank you for the advice, right now I am going back to the stories that some people have made for my challenges and doing more in-depth reviews, my problems earlier were due to the fact that I don't usually like to review stories until their is more depth to them to begin, but then because of this it might go in ways I don't care for. But I also worry a little bit about causing an author too much grief because even though I am the one who posted up challenges I still feel that the stories rightfully belong to the author and I don't want to be too controlling, or something.

Also I will admit that I have recently falling back on reading this fic so I will have to catch up first before giving a better review. Either way I thank you for explaining this to me and I hope that I will remedy the problem

• 6 years later...

Yaw613, if you had read all of the replies, you’d see that this challenge has been answered. Yamiyugi23 already wrote a story based on this challenge. You can find it here: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095718

Will that make you stop spamming the challenges and request forums with the announcement that you’d read a story?

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.