Click Here!

The unusual challenge

Nightkit

Hi hear is my challenge Write in unusual story or series with Harry. Rules to my challenge

• Harry has a unicorn/thestral or a phoenix/dragon creature inheritance from his mom.
  • Harry has a vampire/veela or sphinx/centaur creature inheritance from his dad.
  • Harry must show all four creatures in his inheritance change.
  • The Evan’s are purebloods that mixed only with (unicorn/thestral) or (phoenix/dragon) until they became squibs and change there last names from Evening to Evan after liveing the magical world.
  • The Potter’s are purebloods that mixed only with (vampire/veela) or (sphinx/centaur) until James.
  • Harry has at least four mates may be more then that but must not go over twelve, he must be dominant to all but one or two of his mates.
  • People who must side with Harry: all the Weasleis but Ron and Percy, all the Hogwarts teachers but Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall and all of Harry’s mates.
  • Harry is either gay or bi.
  • Harry may be White(a witch or wizard who has a natural balance of light, black, and dark magic) or Gary (a witch or wizard who has a natural balance of light and dark magic)but he can not be light(a witch or wizard who only uses light magic), dark( a witch or wizard who only uses dark magic), or black(a witch or wizard who only use the darkest cruses)
  • Please refine from doing a Lucius/Draco/Snape/Harry story I do not mind if you choose one or two of them but please add others as I have read two many stories with this group or some mix there of.
  • Has to be more than 1,000 words
  • must have some plot
  • No rape
  • If you will take this challenge please post a reply here with a link to your story
  • I my self will be wirteing a stroy like this

Edited by Nightkit

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.