Click Here!

Insensitive people

So, I feel the need to at least talk about this a bit to vent frustrations.

Why must people be so fucking insensitive?! I mean seriously, last night was my grandmothers birthday. So we went out to dinner. My sisters husband of only a couple months (and bf for a couple years) just went to jail a few weeks ago. We all know it is breaking my sisters heart because she misses him and he is going to miss a lot of things.

So what does the old bitch do? The ENTIRE night, all she talks about is him being in jail when it is CLEARLY upsetting my sister. She ended up crying at the table in the middle of the restaurant for fucks sake! But did the bitch stop? NO! She just kept going on and on! I swear, the next person I run into that does something like that, whether it be my grandmother or not, I am going to give them one warning before tearing into them.

NO ONE makes my baby sister cry but ME. And I don't even do it. That is my right as an older sister. The only other person with that right is my mother.

*takes a deep breath* I feel better. For now.

Oh and on another note, the other thing that pisses me off is that the old bitch talks about it to anyone and everyone that will listen. Even though my sister has asked her not to repeatedly. *twitches*

What I don't understand is how she became this way. It is my understanding that she was always like this. Where as her own mother was the biggest sweetheart in the world. I should know, I KNEW my great grandmother.My grandmother even broke HER heart and was mean to her! None of her other kids were ever like that.

She was always like that? It's not just her brain starting to fall apart from old age producing all sorts of issues like lack of restraint with gossiping and such? Has she ever got a brainscan (MRI or somthing)? Perhaps she got a tumor that is pressing against the part of the brain that provides self-control impairing that ability...