Click Here!

Sexuality and Categories Pertaining to Such II

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

With which Category do You most Identify with?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. With which Category do You most Identify with?

• Male (Biological)
    • Female (Biological)
    • Hermaphrodite (Biologically both male and female)
    • Transfemale (born male, identifies female)
    • Transmale (born female, identifies male)
    • Pangender*
    • Third-Gender**
    • Other (Explain in thread)
    • FUCK LABELS!

Guest Agaib

Well if you define labeling as being negative such as "things bullies do" then you're right. Labeling is wrong.

I agree that using derogatory names for people is inappropriate, but I would hardly consider the terms "male" and "female" derogatory unless used irresponsibly. All I was saying is that the terms used above weren't intrinsically negative and harmful to human society and thus "fuck labels" sounded a tad strong because this implied that male female and trans gender were just negative labels that bullies put on people like you said SJ. Don't mistake Me for condoning the use of derogatory terms. In fact, I don't condone the use of language in a derogatory manner period, whether the words are widely considered bad or not.

Interesting concept Tigerman. What came to mind then, (like a curiously faceted shiny thing) ARE Male and Female negative labels? I considered it as if they could be....nah...all that's coming to mind was that cheesy episode on STNG where Riker falls for this androgynous chick, and "her" people "fix" her so that she remains androgynous.

I wonder if in reality (on another plane of existence) we are not male or female at all, but something entirely different. Like...friends.

Yeah. I like that label. (and the Campbell's soup label)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Monsterking

in my own words i say this

IM AN MALE AND GOD FORBID IF I SUDDENLY DISCOVER IM NOT ONE!!!

Peace out brothers and sisters of adult-fanfiction.org and may the furs be with you "WOOOOOOO!!"