Click Here!

SPOILERS!

ZombieDuke

If anybody wishes to see/read the "spoiler" that was "hacked" by a certain hacker for the last Harry Potter book (deathly hallows), then please visit http://insecure.org/ and follow the links provided.

IMO, I think its mostly crap...

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

"The Pope made me do it!" That's a new one... not... ARGH

Anyway, I don't know if that's bull or not. People were saying the same thing about the scans of the stolen books when 6 came out, and they turned out to be authentic.

Eh.

At least, if this is the way it turns out, then maybe it'll be worth the read. The last one was so bad and cliched it hurt to finish it (not to mention it was chock full of spelling and grammatical errors...).

Any who, that's a pretty stupid reason to post spoilers. Especially to a book like Harry Potter where the end doesn't matter so much as the journey there (at least imho). And, really, anyone who finds the path to witchcraft via Harry Potter books is either a child, or needs to seek psychiatric help, and fast, seeing as how Wicca and any other religion dealing in witchcraft is nothing like what is portrayed in those books (though, I'd likely be more devout if it was... XD). But I'm obviously preaching to the choir here, so I'll not go into that.

It sounds like a load of crap to me; anything that short, with typos, no less, makes me über suspicious. About a month ago, for kicks, I searched for spoilers myself and found a site where someone claimed to have read an advanced copy and posted synopsis for several chapters at a time. I hadn't finished reading the first one when I thought "bullshit, this is a fan fic" Turns out, they were (surprise! fooled ya!) talking about a fan fic someone wrote and how the story could possibly end that way, oooh, how eerie. That fic had Snape as a bad guy (I'm guessing, it did nothing to resolve the burning questions revolving around him) and how Harry finally got to talk to Dumbledore after Snape gave him the Draught of Living Death and he went into a coma or something. Draco's fate wasn't even mentioned, Lucius was conspicuously absent, I could go on. Simply put, I'm leery of anything that claims to be a spoiler, but then, I'm known to be cynical. biggrin.gif

Guest Madapple

huh.gif

Well against my better judgement, I looked.

I wasn't disappointed, I don't believe a word of it.

I just don't see that character dying. ohmy.gif

It's more of the pre-book hysteria. Someone obviously needs attention. blink.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.