Click Here!

Star Trek 2009 - Slash Requests

Guest Merula Aeolus

Guest Merula Aeolus

So this has been killing me. I love reading Star Trek 2009 slash, but very few of them have capture my attention completely. So this is my effort to rectify that. If you chose to accept my requests, please e-mail me at raven.revolution2@gmail.com. Also I may not be the best artist, but should you require compensation that only way I am capable of providing that is to illustrate your stories of build you a free website on fire angel (which would unfortunately contain ads). I have no money or anything else of value. Sincerely - Merula Aeolus

Fandom(s): Star Trek

Length: (As long as possible) 6,000+

Genres: Drama/Mystery/Romance/Adventure/Angst/Horror

Main Pairing: Spock (top)/James T. Kirk (bottom)

Side Pairings: Christopher Pike/Leonard McCoy, Hikaru Sulu/Pavel Chekov, Original Male Character/Uhura Nyota/Original Female Character

Warnings: Homosexual Romance, Heterosexual Romance, Graphic Sexual content (homosexual intercourse, heterosexual intercourse, male and female masturbation, wet dreams, fellatio, hand jobs, pregnant sex, toys, and reference to non-consensual sex), Male pregnancies (Mpreg), Out of Character (OOC), Non-canon events (AU), Original Characters (OC), female pregnancies, violence (blood and gore), adult language (sexual and explicit)...etc.

Summary: In the aftermath of Nero's attack on Earth, a Romulan escaped from the downed drill and as the crew of the USS enterprise landed after the defeat and death of Nero, this Romulan shot James T. Kirk with an unidentifiable weapon, causing the young hero's body to rapidly destroy itself. In his haste to save the life of his best friend and presented with only two options, McCoy chose to illegally create a new body for his captain while his friend remained in status for five years. When James T. Kirk wakes, he find himself in the body of a beautiful hybrid male, his best friend in a relationship with his mentor and a grieving Spock in captaincy of the USS Enterprise. Kirk is forced to adopt a new identity to save Bones and Pike from prison. Now as the beautiful male, nineteen years old, cadet, Kalian Gray, James is given a second chance to recreate himself and win the heart of the man who grieves for him.

Must include: Kalian must go into a new field other than command track - something which he excels in immensely - a Genius among Geniuses. He must be social and friendly, but does not have one-night stands. He must also have powerful psi abilities - empathy, telekinesis, retrocognition, clairvoyance, and tactile telepathy. Kalian must carry Spock's children. Kalian must accept a position of Spock's ship. And you must be very creative in creating missions for the new USS enterprise team!

More Later

• 6 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.