Click Here!

Request: Harry Creature Inheritance - Slug (Slash)

JayDee

1) Inspired by this thread and the inexplicable interest shown:

Harry awakens one night in a somewhat slimier bed than usual. Naturally expecting it to have been a particularly vigorous Wet Dream (so not that he'd accidently fallen asleep with a biscuit on his pillow at a British boarding school. Incidently, besides the mildly amusing "Nocturnal Emmission" some of the Victorians called it spermatorrhoea. Heh.) Harry has come into his creature inheritance - his great, great, great, grandfather had been impregnated by a magic freshwater slug, and after laying domant in the bloodline for years it's back in Harry.

--Harry Is now an always fertile hermaphroditic type with massively increased control on rythmic muscle contractions, forehead horns and the ability to product copious amounts of slippery lubricant (unless he wills it, the slime is not sticky).

--Looses romantic interest in Ginny as can carry own young, but is jolly polite about it.

--Slug trails!

--Salt not an issue as human inheritance overrides usual slug reactions.

--He can't control his lubrication (slug slime) production while aroused, emerges all over his skin, but especially aound his crotch.

--Mpreg!

--In this slightly AU setting, other creature inheritances are pretty common, Slughorn has slug in his bloodline but it has not manifested in him.

--Harry's getting fucked a lot, multiple male partners of writer's choice (but I will comment Blaise doesn't seem to get enough action!)

Thanks for considering this request, thanks in advance for writing it, or some varient, and please post a link if you do!

Edited by JayDee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Avery Lambert

I would definitely TRY to attempt this if it didn't involve slugs.

Lol.

You see, I had a bad exp. with one when I was younger. :D But I'll pass it along to see who wants to pick it up on FF.net. :D :D

• 3 months later...

Another potential reader! This story idea is red hot! Or at least, reminds folks of a can't-look-away train wreak. :D

Love the train wreak comment XD lol This does look intesting! <3 If it weren't for the fact that my muse is passing out as often as I am, I'd be tempted. But, alas, all I can do currently is read. At least when reading I can wake up and re-read parts to catch up and continue, whereas if I do that while writing I'm completely lost XD lol

Can't promise anything, but considering the fact that I am going through some very strange moods recently, this may well be the time to write something, well, strange. XD Of course, it all depends on if I can get some inspiration on it and all, but I'm going to try.

...would certainly cause me to establish a certain kind of reputation, putting that up as my first story in this archive. XD

Ah, but I'm going to deal with the hassle anyway, I guess - seeing as how I've got the first chapter about wrapped up and got some ideas for the second chapter noted down. I suspect that by the time I've figured out which warnings apply, the first chapter will be up. Which is sometime in the upcoming 48 hours, probably.

I suspect it's more a matter of insanity than courage - there is a reason I call myself "Silly". Don't be scared by the horsemen. They just serve to announce my appearance, that's all. Forewarned is forearmed, or some such shit. XD

Aaaannnnnd Chapter 1 is up! Sluggish

Edited by SillySilenia

...Wow. Thanks! I never thought that request would get written. I thought it was a joke, and not even a funny joke! But I guess writing something very different is a good way to push the bounds of fanfiction. Thank you again. I will read and review. Obviously. Because there's not a lot worse doing a request for someone who doesn't review.

Edit: Done!

Edited by JayDee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.