Click Here!

Review Replies Take Me To Your Arms

nekofreakz

tyree: Interesting start... I'm looking forward to more. If you have an email listing could you add me too it please.....

I'm happy that you find it interesting, as for email listing, I'm sorry that I don't have one. And thanks for reviewing! :)

danniperson: I like it! update soon :)

Ohey, thanks for another review! <3 I see your review at the other story too :) I'm happy that you liking both of it.

Edited by nekofreakz

oOMissGOo: luv it

would be happy to read more

Q: Is harry having nightmares again, so he can sleep in this big bad black bed?

*smirk*

Thanks for reviewing! <3 I'm glad that you love it XD

A: lol, that's quite a way to say it... but yea, this 'big bad black bed' is certainly tempting :D *wiggles tail*

unneeded: ah, good to be home, eh har? Still looking forward to seeing where his relationship with sev goes.

Yep, home sweet home~ :yes: Thank you <3 :hug:

unneeded: Oh dear... do keep a tight rein on that green eyed monster har. It won't do you or sev the least bit of good.

Sorry for the late reply... :whistle: Again, thanks so much for reviewing this story. :wub: lol, yea... that will get Harry in trouble XD

addiena saffir: nothing better than a jealous Harry!

Ohoho, I see you love jealous Harry :lol: Thanks for reviewing! :hug:

Rin: I really love your stories, and I am also enjoying this one very much. I wonder how Sev will react to Harry being at Hogwarts and how Harry will react with outwardly with the other professor being all over Severus like that. Exciting, update soon okay?

Oh, I notice you said 'stories'. I'm happy that enjoy my stories. :clap: Thanks for reviewing :hug: I'll try to update it as soon as I can

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.