Click Here!

Question for the men-folk

Asexual Biped

So, I know for women, multiple orgasms isn't something unheard of. For men, though, you shoot one and call it done for a bit. What I wanna know, as reference for my (future) oneshot, is if there are any males here that have had multiple orgasms in a short period of time. How does it feel? Is it difficult for the subsequent orgasms to come after that first one? Is it painful or does it feel good? ANy kind of help with this would be appreciated! =3

Well, I know I'm not a man, but I brought this question up with my male friends ages ago. As far as I remember, I was told that it's fairly rare, but on occasion a man can climax - but not completely - and keep going to climax again. So kinda like a half-orgasm followed by a full... I'm not sure if there's any more to the multiple orgasms thing for men than that... But there's always tantric sex, right?

I think as with women, whether its painful or feels good can vary depending on the experience. I imagine if the half-orgasm thing is true, a bit of pain would be involved.

Well, the way I wanna use this in my oneshot is as forced orgasm. In a sense, the guy is forced to orgasm, get hard again, and keep going (it's a BDSM thing) over and over. I guess I really want to know if any of the guys on here have gone through something like that.

I thank you for the info though! I didn't know about the half-orgasm thing. =)

I haven't had anything like that done to me (at least intentionally / as part of some BDSM), but maybe I can help a bit.

For a man, after an orgasm it's basically starting from scratch to get to the next one. Parts are still sensitive and sort of unresponsive, so while it's possible to immediately start working toward the next climax, it's not particularly enjoyable. Even with proper care, it's still kind of unsexy and mechanical, at least on a physical level. The female equivalent might be going straight from a light touch on the arm to penetration - at best it's a bit rough, and would be much more pleasant with some foreplay. But of course when it comes to BDSM, the "normal" definition of what's pleasant doesn't necessarily apply.

Edited by Jyet

I have to say that's not something that I've personally tried, but then I'm a research monster and I'll give what that's turned up regarding things like that.

Having multiple orgasms in a row for a guy is possibly, but actually requires training of sorts, so nothing your average Joe could likely handle. It's possible through basically tricking your mind into believing you've ejaculated, without ejaculating, because once fully ejaculated the testis become over sensitive and the system will go into refractory time. So, if you're looking for a guy to blow his load multiple times in very rapid succession, the only way to get that is through the use of half orgasms. However, these won't work for long because once the testis are spent, the guy is at best going to keep a slight hard on if light stimulus is continually applied. For most guys to maintain a continual hard on through something like that, it's going to likely take drugs to pull it off and even that's going to have it's limits.

Alright, for sensations, over-stimulation is very painful for men, largely because it takes place in multiple areas. There's the normal surface sensitivity problems which shouldn't be real hard to translate for women because to my knowledge you have that same issue. After that, our testis begin hurting when we try to use them while their spent, it's very akin to muscle cramping to my knowledge, a muted ache in general and a sharp stabbing pain when in use, but this only occurs when one tried to ejaculate with nothing left. Likely the last one to really come into effect is the throbbing pain from the swelling; while the penis is made to swell, after it's been swollen for so long (average being after a few hours of being hard), it starts to hurt from blood pressure and continual stress on the skin. Even with some training in handling pain, this is all likely enough to keep a guy from being able to keep it up, though the relief from losing the hard on is likely to make stimulation enjoyable again and will probably get the guy stuck at a point where he's half hard until he recovers some.

As for the half orgasms, I don't actually know a better name for them but that'll work for now, it's not nearly as powerful as a full orgasm, however the refractory time is dramatically shorter. There's usually only a little time where the guy is hypersensitive, if I had to estimate, between ten seconds and a minute, however before the refractory time has started it's very possible for him to be pushed into a full orgasm and leave him with the full after effects. During these short refractory times the hypersensitivity is dramatically less then after a full orgasm, so it's easy to "mingle pleasure and pain" during this time without any real bad effects. Beyond that, it's fairly normal, though the follow up full orgasm tends to be stronger for the same reason orgasm denial makes the break into it stronger.

Likely one of the biggest things to keep in mind is not just the emotional/mental state of the character, but also the physical reserves; an eighteen year old might have a recovery time of a few seconds allowing him to never skip a beat the first time or two if he's really got some stamina, but by the four or fifth without a break, he'll be agonized because he body can't deal with it.

Though, I recommend following Apollo's suggestion about asking a BDSM forum, they'll likely have a far better answer then the one I've given and likely have actual experience to speak of. I'd also like to say, I blame BronxWench and Jem for this.

I'd say that "half-orgasm" is fairly appropriate. While edging (applying light to medium stimulation over a long period of time), I've overdone it a bit, finding just the right speed, etc., but I wanted to keep from finishing. With effort, by stopping the stimulation at just the right time (as the orgasm is about to go off), I get a "half-orgasm" - there's some twitching, a little dribbling, but it stays hard.

I've also had several full orgasms over the course of a few hours, and by about the third one (for me), my balls start to hurt b/c they're empty and I've overworked the muscles involved in ejaculating. The closest comparison I can readily come up with is that it's kinda like having dry heaves after you've emptied your stomach w/ previous vomiting.

(Sorry for the comparison being rather gross.)

Those explanations on how it feels after have multiple orgasms is actually a huge help. Thanks Jyet, Kelk and Scotsman! I'll probably still go to a BDSM forum, but at least I now have an idea about the sensations a guy goes through. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Men have a refractory period.

Mine is about half an hour.

After this period, physically, we're ready to go again. All the parts will harden properly and all the juices will flow accordingly.

We are subject to diminishing returns however.

First one of the day can be pretty substantial and feel amazing.

Second less so.

Third even less.

I can't imagine being able to squeeze a fourth one out.

Most I've done in a day is 3.

The parts get less sensitive and it becomes less an orgasm and more a....reaction to stimulation.

This is just me though.

Hope I helped.

If you've got more questions, let me know, toss me a message or something. I'm very open.

After edging long enough (perhaps intercalating with cool off times) the first ejaculation might be bigger than average and you might even get a second one before the refractory period effect fully kicks in depending on the stimulations; but the more you insist with the refractory period going on the more it starts to get painful, the skin, mainly on the glans, feels a bit like it got a light burn or like the skin you get when you burst open a blister.