Click Here!

Beta of the Whips

Raieth

I am looking to be a beta because I truly enjoy helping others improve their writing. I am blunt and will "tear your work to shreds", but I'm told I do it in the nicest possible way. My specialties are dialogue and third person perspective but college english has taught me to be a versatile editor, capable of just grammer and spelling editing, or full blown plot and setting digression.

I myself write dark, violent work and I have yet to "find the line" so to speak on what is too much for me. I find myself desperately wanting to improve the bdsm scenes on aff as I am a sadist/masochist dom who has owned subs as well as experienced the delicate interplay of dominance that occurs between alpha personalities (even if one is the bottom in bed). It seems to be a subject that many want to write, but don't know how, having never experienced it themselves. That said however, I do enjoy a good happy fluff fic as well, I just don't tend to write them myself.

The fandoms I am the most comfortable in are:

Final Fantasy: 7, 8, 10/10-2, 12, 13 and the Crystal series

Bleach-manga

Naruto-manga

Yugioh/gx/5ds-manga, japanese show, english show, abridged

Gundam Wing

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Harry Potter

And I'm familiar with many others but the above list are the ones I know well enough to check for ooc and setting.

My own fanfics are (reviews appreciated):

grimdark FF8- http://ff.adultfanfi...p?no=1296902803

I'm also working on a hardcore bdsm yugi/seto fic, but it's not up to posting snuff just yet.

If you are interested just post in this thread or shoot me a pm. I'll only bite if you let me ^.=.-

• 5 months later...

I am in desperate need of a beta and you sound perfect except that my story is a Twilight fanfiction, though completely not anything like the books except for names. If you are interested please get back to me asap at xchallengerx@live.com

Here is the link to what is posted so you may see first before you decide, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5621362/1/bA_b_blife_b_bworth_b_bliving_b

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm definitely interested if you're still doing beta work.

I'm currently (re)writing an adopted fic, and it will involve High Protocol D/s, so I really want a beta who will be able to give accurate advice on those type of interactions.

It's in the Harry Potter fandom, and the pairing is HPSS.

Please send me a PM if you're willing and able to have a look at it, or want more info before deciding.

Thank you.

• 6 months later...

Howdy, Raiteth ^^

Are you still available to beta? Maybe you'd be interested in helping me out.

My fic is a bit complex, but I have all character relations and backgrounds established. It is set in the 'Firefly'/'Serenity' verse. As you are also a Joss Wheadon fan, I thought you might be interested in checking it out ^^

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, etc.

Thanks!

Edited by space oddity

• 2 weeks later...

I do have some Bleach works (yaoi) that I'm working on, if you have the time to spare. If not, that's fine, too.

I also have some Naruto yaoi one-shot ideas spinning around in my head, and I've got a bundle of one-shots (written and still to go, M/M, F/M/M, F/M/M/M, some explicit and some not) for the game Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, but I'm not sure you're into that.

Anyway, PM me if you're interested and we'll go from there. ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.