Click Here!

W.O.M.B.A.T. grade 3

Guest Madapple

I got my grade! bounce.gif

This is to certify that you have passed W.O.M.B.A.T. Grade 3 and have been awarded the classification of

Exceeds Expectations

This excellent result proves you to be a witch or wizard of considerable learning.  You have proven yourself to be part of the academic elite, and the Wizarding Examinations Authority was most impressed by your paper.  The Ministry of Magic is always on the lookout for accomplished recruits such as yourself and would welcome your application owl.  Very well done indeed!

I can't believe it! I was so unsure about so many of the questions. I must have gotten lucky with my guesses. blush.gif

Now I really wish that I had gotten in on the earlier two test. sad.gif

This is to certify that you have passed W.O.M.B.A.T. Grade 3 and have been awarded the classification of: 

Acceptable

You have passed the final and most difficult W.O.M.B.A.T and are to be highly commended. Many of your fellow candidates were less fortunate. Your new qualification will stand you in good stead should you wish to join any of our more prestigious wizarding firms. Flourish & Botts, The Nimbus Broom Company and Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes are all currently recruiting, and would be delighted to receive an application owl.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I PASSED!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! yahoo.gifhappydance.gifw00t.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.