Click Here!

W.O.M.B.A.T. grade 3

Guest Madapple

Guest Madapple

On JKR's site, the Room of Requirement door has opened and the last WOMBAT test is waiting inside. (Follow the eraser on the main page.)

Did you take it?

What did you think?

How did you do?

I though it was damn difficult!

Guest Madapple

SPOILERS

WOMBAT ACCESS REVEALED

(I didn't mean to yell, just get your attention.)

Scroll down. . .

After you've clicked on the eraser on JKR's desk, click the fly that lands on the window. It Transfigures into a key, drag the key to the lock on the door handle, it will open. You must then arrange the three 'puzzle pieces' on her desk

place the circle directly on top of the line, and the triangle on top of the circle. It will 'magically' unlock the quiz, you must move the puzzle out of the way

click on the paper. If you haven't taken a quiz before, click 'no' when it asks if you have a student identification code. It will assign you one at the end of the exam.

You will need it to retrieve the results when the quiz is graded.

SPOILERS

WOMBAT ACCESS REVEALED

(I didn't mean to yell, just get your attention.)

Scroll down. . .

After you've clicked on the eraser on JKR's desk, click the fly that lands on the window. It Transfigures into a key, drag the key to the lock on the door handle, it will open. You must then arrange the three 'puzzle pieces' on her desk

place the circle directly on top of the line, and the triangle on top of the circle. It will 'magically' unlock the quiz, you must move the puzzle out of the way

click on the paper. If you haven't taken a quiz before, click 'no' when it asks if you have a student identification code. It will assign you one at the end of the exam.

You will need it to retrieve the results when the quiz is graded.

Oooooooh!

Okay, will do that then^_^ Thank you!

EDIT::: It's not working @_@;; The fly is non-clickable!

Guest Madapple

Sample Question:

1. In your opinion, which of the following most contributed to the introduction of the International Statue of Wizarding Secrecy in 1692? (Pick One)

*WideSpread persecution of Wizarding children by Muggles

*escalating attempts by Muggles to force witches and wizards to perform magic for Muggle ends.

*escalating attempts by Muggles to get wizards and witches to teach them magic.

*increasing numbers of witchburnings.

*increasing numbers of Muggles being burned in mistake for witches

*failure of the Ministry of Magic Delegation to the Muggle King and Queen (William and Mary) begging for protection under Muggle law.

Well, I took it. It's the first one I've actually heard about in time to participate, so I'm happy, but man - was it ever difficult! I have absolutely no hope that I will receive an Outstanding. I'll just consider myself lucky if I pass. blush.gif

P.S.

SPOILER :
Did you forget that we have a Spoiler tag?

That fly is not clickable. Shame that....

EDIT: I figured it out! You have to go onto the UK version of the site ... aka click where it has England's flag and it will bring up the deal. Then click the eraser and then the fly, it turns into a key

Edited by DarkCabaret

Well, I took it. It's the first one I've actually heard about in time to participate, so I'm happy, but man - was it ever difficult! I have absolutely no hope that I will receive an Outstanding. I'll just consider myself lucky if I pass. blush.gif

That makes two of us! I'll be luck if I pass... blink.gif Why do I feel like I'm having a Hermione moment (only without the good grades)? laugh.gif

Guest Madapple

P.S.

Yes, I forgot about the spoilers tag, blush.gif

I am currently in the grading stage of the whole thing... and I'm on pins and needles. I've read (and listened) to these books so many times it should be a sin. BTW - has anyone taken the time to listen to the unabridged versions that are out there? They're wonderful and the way they're read brings every character to life.

Guest Madapple

I have them all on CD and listen to them periodically. Jim Dale is a great narrator, he brings the story to life and manages to give all the characters a different 'voice.'

I really wish I could hear the Stephen Fry versions (UK) , though. I think he's absolutely brilliant.

oooh gawd. It's still being marked!

Although... after my last history course and this coming biology course... I feel no fear from online tests laugh.gif

Hey~ am I the only one here that has read all the books just once? unsure.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.