Click Here!

A VinTi fic

Guest drbl

There was a fic in the Vincent/Tifa subsection that was posted three or four years ago and then disappeared after the site was revamped. I can't seem to remember the title or the author.

To refresh, the said fic had the same elements as Goodnight Kiss (Aerith/Vincent) and took place during the quest right. Apparenty, the author of Goodnight Kiss never wrote a sequel or the said story. Tifa, like Aerith, was frustrated with Cloud and turned to Vincent for comfort. The two had a secret affair during the quest but kind of took a break after Meteor. Eventually Vincent comes back to Tifa's bar and they try to work it out. I know there are a few fics of this coupling in the Het subsection but this one was more serious. Also Tifa was more assertive and was willing to give pleasure rather than receiving it. If this is too vague of a description, I'll give you some rough recollections in some chaperters that may help spark your memory.

First chapter involved Tifa pleasuring Vincent and asking whether or not he was serious about hooking up. Seond chapter was like the first and Vincent returns the favor. One chapter involved when Vincent had looked for Tifa in a snow storm and messed around with her in a tent. The last chapter or so had Vincent coming back to Tifa's bar in Midgar and some sweet cream cheese was used.

I know the abovementioned descriptions are a bit provacative but it was just a poignant fic that was different from the other fics that involved Tifa. Vincent was rather conflicted in this fic and his characterization was well written. Is this fic posted somewhere else on the net (please post link)?

Edited by DemonGoddess061
asking for personal copy of story

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No, that's not the story. Good try though. The story I referring took place around the time of Aerith's death. The first two chapters took place on the Highwind at night, next two were on the quest to Icicle Inn, and the last was in Tifa's bar. I don't think anyone remembers since the story was posted in 2007 and removed in 2008 at the time when this site was revamped. To the moderator, sorry about requesting personal copies but I'm just wondering if anyone saw it on another site. I wonder if the server has a record of it.

To the admin: Is the story hidden by the way? It was posted in Final Fantasy VII Het section in the Vincent/Tifa subcategory. I don't remember when it was posted but it was before the site had done away with the purple and gray color scheme (think around 2007-2008).

• 8 months later...
Guest drbls

The story linked two posts above is not hidden. Since that's not the one you're actually searching for, without the actual title or author, we can't tell if it's hidden or deleted.

I think the author's name was Sibilant Macabre. The story was put up between 2005 and 2007, right before the site was revamped in late 2007 to early 2008. Hope that helps

Guest drbls

The author and the story

"Learning to Live" was published later on and I have been aware of its existence ever since it was first published. The story to which I'm referring is not listed since the site got reshuffled in late 2007 to early 2008. Said story is also not written explicitly as a roleplay. Are there stories posted by Sibilant Macabre listed as hidden, published between 2005 and 2007?

Guest drbls

The author and the story

Let me back up a bit.

"Learning to Live" and the mystery story were probably published in the same year. The former story takes place after Dirge of Cerberus (after the events of FFVII). The mystery story follows the events that take place in FFVII (during the quest to find Sephiroth).

Mystery story's last update was probably in 2006 or 2007 at the latest.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Desperately Seeking

I think, based on the snow storm and the tent encounter you're describing, you're talking about sillyrabbit's Clumsy Seduction. That story was pulled by the author back in 2006-2007

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.