Click Here!

Requestes?

Lordazrael4242

Where does one go to request a Fanfic to be written about a book?

I do not know where one should make a request like this, but I have looked around for information about doing so, so please dont think I'm being lazy. crying.gif I have looked but I am new to the site, so please be forgiving.

Specificly, I would like someone to write a Fanfic about the book "In The Company Of Ogres" by A. Lee Martinez. Even more specificly, about the characters Never Dead Ned, and the Amazonian woman Regina.

Again I apologize, I now that this is not where I should do this, but if someone would either write the fiction, or direct me as to where I should ask, I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much for tolerating a newbie.

First of all, you're in the wrong forum. This question belongs in Technical Issues and Questions/Fiction Site Issues. I'll answer your question anyway.

There's a Challenges/Requests section in the Books archive. All you had to do was go to the Books archive, read through the sub-category list there carefully, and you would have found it right away. That makes me wonder just how hard you searched.

Here is the article in the Resources section that tells you how to post a fic.

• 3 weeks later...
Even more specificly, about the characters Never Dead Ned, and the Amazonian woman Regina.
I read that book a few months ago. Don't really recall the details of how it ended, i'd have to reread.

What was it you wanted to happen? Regina and Ned hook up? What else would you like to see? Violence, as Ned can handle pretty much anything the Amazon can dish out? Romance, although neither of them were terribly experienced at it?

Nothing especially clear appears in my head just yet, but let it gel. Let me know what you're looking for.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.