Click Here!

Shiloe review replies

Sablesilverrain

Also, my two yahoo groups, sablesfics and HPslashficsearch, are both pretty much the most spam-free groups I'm a member of, so don't worry about your inbox getting flooded with spam messages. When they do happen, which is rare, I catch them and moderate the person sending them pretty quickly. Then I'm the only person that sees the message unless I approve it and let it be posted. I do my best to keep my groups user-friendly.

a.bunni: Thank you. That's high praise indeed. I don't THINK anyone has ever called ME amazing before, just my writing. ^_^

Fizzyology: LOL, I know that feeling well. And like I said, you don't need to use the yahoo account for actual mails if you want to join the group.

ChaosLady: Hey, no problem. I understand not wanting to reiterate.

SilverLion: Hopefully the next chapter doesn't kill you. The one after might, though. ^^' There's a blonde featuring in part of it, LOL.

unneeded: They can manifest within the castle. Unfortunately, Harry's first class that day was Herbology, so Dumbledore was a bit off about how it would be handled. Salazar will explain things. No worries!

Guest ChaosLady

I vote for Cedric, Fred and George Weasley and Sirius Black. That old dog soo needs to get laid! Maybe if he had he wouldn't have been so eager to risk his life later on. I know I'm the one who originally voted for Professor Sinistra or Luna but since Shiloe has revealed his sexuality....I'm all for the slash!

Darkserpentcat: You'll see what Shiloe is in bed eventually, and the parentheses were for what Shiloe would be with each partner. ^_^

ChaosLady: Neville is one that I couldn't bear to part with, so I added a tenth slot for him. He did get quite a few votes on the yahoo group, actually. But no, he didn't win. So I cheated a bit. I just have a great idea for him that I'm too for to give up. Keep in mind, my Neville is NOT the one from the movies, but a much more muscled Neville.

TheQuiveringQuill: Aside from an overprotective lover with godlike powers (LOL) you'll just have to wait and see.

unneeded: LOL. Shiloe will not mind if Harry sleeps with his anchors, but he will not force the issue.

Darkserpentcat: He needs to sit and think about it for a while before he realizes that his imaginings of Harry's childhood and a Shiloe don't really mesh well. And yes, several people mentioned that the chapter felt rushed.

QuintiliVare: Woohoo, I'm a Goddess now! ^_^

unneeded: LOL. You'll see.

SilverLion: I'm sticking with cannon, since I've already mentioned that he's black. Meh. Easier that way. Plus, I think Harry needs a bi-racial baby. It'd be cute.

Sabrina: Harry will be allowed to, but not forced to.

PrincessKay: Just like with MPD, Harry may later be able to experience co-consciousness with Shiloe. But I'm not sure.

Fizzyology: You'd have to have a yahoo account to sign in, and you can have the mails sent to any e-mail account. I believe the link is already on the fic a few times, and it's in the forum somewhere up ^there. LOL.

Guest unneeded

weasly wise I'd go for the twins of Charley,,, damn, we need more girl variety here. hannah would be a good one i think. not cho... to much potential for ignoring shi and har. not moony... i doubt the wolves would share well. oddly, Siri i could see, nor sure why, but an older guiding hand that;s devoted to Har couldn't hurt. Definitely not Luc. Har's going to have a hard enough time with just Draco.

so, so far, I vote charley, the twins, Siri black, hannah, and pick a raven... he needs some from each house for consistency. ^^ :P

Guest Fizzyology

Or I can just stalk this page which seems less confusing lol. I do have Yahoo it's the only email system that doesn't give me a headache. 'bout to read you're new chap btw :3

And the capcha actually expected me to know who to type the infinity sign o.o lol

LOL. WHERE IS THE INFINITY KEY?! NOOOOOO!

I think I should mention that all the anchors are picked (and one will be tricky). Sorry, unneeded.
:(

But, Charlie is in there for sure, and... Well, the tricky one, you already said you didn't want, but he was for sure before I even started writing. My three favorite sexy Slytherins will find thier way into his bed eventually, so they were included by default, LOL.

...Moony might be included, I can't remember.

And I think Siri lost when I made my yahoo goup members choose between him and Bill for the last slot. (They were tied.)

And, Fizzy, try going into yahoo groups and looking up sablesfics. if it doesn't come up, I will post it on the story itself again eventually.

Update notices are posted on my facebook (link in The Zabini Cover, chapter 25, or somewhere around there,) and thru the yahoo group. And I reply to all reviews in one message on here USUALLY right before I post the chapter, or when I have the chapter ready to be beta'd. (Wolfpup and I beta thru skype, so I can post right after we give it one last read-thru together.)
Edited by Sablesilverrain

Darkserpentcat: Yes, Remus is an upcoming anchor, and sure, he can have threesomes with Shi and Blaise. He's going to end up being Blaise's Alpha, anyway. So, kind of like his werewolf-Dad. Ish. LOL. IF there is any beast, I would have the wolf top, but I seriously doubt I can go that far. I may try, but it probably isn't the kind of thing I CAN write, at all. As to bi Harry, I am still deciding on that, but I am sure he will, at the very least, have a bi-curious phase that he explores with Neville, and maybe some others. And lastly, I am a girl. Well, woman, but you get the idea.

unneeded: Yes, there will be a pecking order, since Blaise will always defer to his Alpha. And no, Harry does not need to Feed the way Shi does. It's kind of like this: Harry gets his energy from his stomach, so he needs to eat food. Shi gets energy straight from Harry's magical core, so he needs to take in magical energy INSTEAD of food. Magical energy is contined in small amounts in the blood, and is released in large amounts through the emotional aspect involved in sex.

If you are reading this before the next chapter is up, I will be able to post it sometime after eight PM, PST tonight. I'm just waiting for my beta to get off work.

ChaosLady: Oh, it will be, rest assured!

SilverLion: Aww, but those are going to be some of the best parts! Okay, fine. It's your loss, though.

Darkserpentcat: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Harry will turn out to be bi. LOL, no worries. I once called SilverLion a she, and got corrected. I felt like an ass (especially since the name he gave me is one of my favorite male names. I was like "he's got my fave name, and I offended him! OH NO!"), so now I'm a lot more careful. I mean, SilverLion, Wolfpup, Shinji and you are all male slash writers, so I know better than to think that all slash writers are girls now. And I corrected the hyena thing. Meh, I thought I was right, but I had forgotten that hyenas were part of the feline family. Oops.

unneeded: And it wasn't Snape that changed, as I said. Draco will be mentioning something next chapter that will let you know who it is. (If this comment didn't totally give it away, which it almost surely did, LOL.)

Darkserpentcat: Regarding the Parseltongue--Harry got that through the curse scar. He IS Salazar's heir, yes, but he will need to LEARN Parseltongue in order to retain the ability once he defeats Voldemort, since the gift has died out of the line Harry is descended from. After all, James and/or Lily weren't able to speak Parseltongue, so why should Harry have the ability inherently? Luckily, Salazar will be teaching him how to read and write in Parsetongue, which will also (sort of) teach him the spoken so that the ability will, in fact, be permanently HIS by that time.

ChaosLady: Yeah, this will get interesting.

unneeded: I refuse to ruin the plot for you, LOL. Suffice to say, I have things worked out PRETTY well for the most part. All your questions will be answered in time.

SilverLion: This looks like it will be mostly slash.

Darkserpentcat: As for the first question, yes, as for the parseltongue see ^that^ post up there. LOL.

Guest SilverLion

You know I've got NO problem with slash (you're one of my fave authors and I don't think you do het except as off-screen relationships). Harry's gonna FREAK OUT with his all-male harem. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a certain Hufflepuff to perv on.

BloodTear: Thank you! ^_^ Always nice to see a new name!

kani: Harry and Shiloe are going to start getting closer soon. I'm working on a scene that will start that relationship development right now, I just don't know exactly WHEN that scene is going in yet. But it will get better for them soon.

unneeded: As I just said, it's going to get better. Shiloe is just not very willing to accept Hermione and Ron yet, so he's trying to keep a wall between them and him. It will crumble under Hermione's willpower, though.

SilverLion: ...Okay. Rant over? Good. There's a sex scene you are going to LOVE currently in the works. Heehee.

Tesgura: Well, Sirius and Harry are going to know pretty quick (I'm writing the scene where arry finds out already, heehee.) and they ARE already close, so it could very easily get deeper. We'll see.

Edited by Sablesilverrain

Anonymous: You have some vallid points, and all I can say is: There is more going on here than we are seeing at the moment. Just keep with the story, things are going to get better. Remember, Shiloe only gets this one month before he and Harry have to learn to coexist peacefully. He wants as much time to "be himself" as he can get, because he won't get that again, and he knows it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.