Click Here!

Shiloe review replies

Sablesilverrain

Anon: She's here!

WolfPup5683: Ah, but you seem to be forgetting that she doesn't quite belive him. That DOES tend to make a difference.

Tinkerbabe7: That's actually a VERY good question! Me and my alter talked about it and we came to the conclusion that Shiloe would abide by whatever Harry said while trying to change his mind in the meantime. So, there's be constant begging going on until Harry finally gave in out of sheer frustration. LOL.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anon: Why, thank you! I love my Draco, too. A little bratty, more than a little snarky, and with just a hint of darkness thrown in (gotta love the bloodplay). *sigh* He's such a wonderful character to play with. I think this is why I seem to be drawn to writing so much Drarry. The sad part is, I really want to pair him with Nev, but the masses have spoken via poll on my yahoo group, and Nev is going to be with Cedric. Oh, well.

Anon: So, now I have two anon's on this story, as well. Hmm... and thank you, I rather liked writing that scene. The purification won't be happening for quite some time, but when it does, I will hopefully be able to do it justice. Maybe I should start writing that scene now? *ponders*

• 1 month later...

Anon: Sorry the updating has slowed down so much. I'm just so in love with OPaW and the sequel right now, I can't stand to step away from it. No worries, I WILL finish this story (if it kills me), it just... Will probably stay slow for a while. Anyways, yes, Aquila is adorable. And Shi HAD to tell SOMEONE, that's not the kind of revelation one keeps to themselves. Glad you liked the Sex Magic lesson, there will be more, I just don't know when yet. One more note: I think you're the only person still reading this. On both sites. *sob* That's another reason updates have slowed so very much. But as long as I have at least one reader, I will keep going!

• 1 month later...

brownbey: I totally understand, but I honestly had no idea that so many people were still reading this. Happens when reviews seem to stop coming in. Feedback is the only way I have of really knowing how many readers I have, because the hit count can be unreliable. If someone accidentally clicks the story, it registers as a read. Can't really count on it.

Sharae: Good to know. I was worried, thinking most of the readers had stopped reading after the end of last one. It was mostly the same as GoF, after all. I needed to keep true to that part of the story, so the differences were very minor.

Kay: I'm glad you spoke up this time, thank you! I do need a little bit of encouragement from time to time, LOL. Especially with this story, because we're getting to the parts that are really going to start deviating from cannon. For example: No umbitch! You'll see who gets installed as DADA professor soon...

Kittykat575: Ahh, good to know you're following this one, too. I'll keep that in mind.

shorty776: Makes complete sense, yes. I intended then to be different and yet similar. After all, Shiloe is based on an alter of mine, and while he's different enough to be a different GENDER than me, we share a lot of the same likes and interests.

nightCat: Good to know. I understand lurking, I do it myself a lot of the time. I just wondered if it was my writing or something, when people seemed to drop out of my readership. Glad to know there are just a rather large community of lurkers reading my fic. ^_^ Doesn't bother me, just had me worried.

Allysa: Well, thank you for the review! Yeah, I got a bit paranoid, it happens from time to time. After the overwhelming response I got, I now know that I have to continue working on this, even when it gets confusing, which it will soon do. So many things are going to change from the books, haha. It'll be a wild ride.

samantha.breeze: I plan to have him be a bit kinder to Harry, since he's going to be working rather closely with both him and Shiloe. He knows now that Harry's had a tough life, so he has less reason to be his caustic self to him.

Anon: Oh, yes, there will be some bumps in the road, more so as the year progresses. Severus will not be lenient with him either; He set the rules, he expects them to be followed!

AnotherAnon: Um... Okay, things could get confusing here, LOL. Glad you set yourself apart with the name, though. Here's another chapter!

WitchwithFangs: I will continue this, it will never be abandoned, though updates may not come very often. I'm a little caught up in another story right now, so know that this one may not be first priority, but it is still being worked on! I promise!

• 2 months later...

Anon: He DOES always seem to be up to something, doesn't he? Sorry for the long wait, I'm a bit caught up in one of my other fics right now, but I will try to keep this one going while I work on others. If I slack again, reminding me this one exists is not always a bad idea. Sometimes I get caught up and need a gentle push.

K: I'm trying to remember to keep Harry equally represented in the story, but, of course, some scenes HAVE to be Shiloe. All in all, I think we're due for a good amount of Harry-time, so Shi might be absent for some time. He'll pop up once in a while, but Harry will take center stage for a bit. I'm SO SORRY about the long wait! But here, it's a bit late for Christmas, but here's the next chapter! Thanks for the reminder that this story needs attention too! I needed a kick in the pants to get this posted!

shorty776: Glad you're liking it!

• 1 year later...

Been a while, guys! Down to business!

Anon: Well, Bill doesn’t have much say in what Shiloe does in his best interests, as he’s quickly going to learn. Glad you liked the Shi/Charlie scene.

K: Sorry this took so long! I promise to try and get the next chapter out faster. I’ve been looking over my WIPs lately with an eye toward finishing them, but this one could take awhile. I have no plans to give up, it just might take time. In this case, more time than I’d like. Anyway, hopefully I can get this one back on track.

Talliane: Yes, and now we move on to Occlumency lessons with… Helga? Haha.

HalleyJoe: Sorry for the long wait! I don’t plan to let this story go so long again! It’s not abandoned, just got set aside for a bit. I’m back at work, hopefully I can get this one going again.

kstutz: I haven’t abandoned any of my fics, they just get set aside from time to time. I will return and eventually finish every last one of them, though. Sorry for the long wait on this one, I’ll try to let that happen again.

QuestPatronus: I intend to finish it, it just may take awhile. I have no plans to abandon it.

Anon: Thank you! Glad you like it so much!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

ANON: Thank you! I intend to finish this, but the next chapter may take a while. I am working on it, but I had to restart it because I lost the almost complete chapter. Pissed me off royally. Ah, my misadventures in technology. I have learned not to let files sit on my tablet without opening them for two months, at least. Won’t do that again.

Morningstorm70: Archive of our own (dot) org. It’s the other site I’m posting on. There are other stories there, tropes that I don’t come across here (Omegaverse, mostly), and some of the stories that are here, as well. This one is being moved, and if you want to follow it over there, they send out update notices for stories, which means you won’t miss a chapter. Since this one isn’t getting updates like it used to, it’s a better way to keep up with it. I intend to get back to working on this, so keep your fingers crossed that it goes well.

Saiakhasieth: I will still finish this here, but I have new stories on that site that will stay only there, because I have never seen Omegaverse done here. I know there’s no warnings for that, so I will leave them over there where I can tag for the whole “mating cycles/heat” and “knotting” things. Don’t want to scare anybody off. Thankfully, it’s a widely accepted, even beloved, trope over there. I certainly have fun with it. But I’m a bit perverted, even for a fanfic author. 

Babiluv: Glad you like it! I’m working on getting it all up there, it will happen quickly now. Haha, it will all be up in a few weeks, at most. I have everything proofread, cleaned up, spellchecked. Just need to post it all. Will post a few more chapters there now. They will probably be up by the time you find this.

Le_Tabby_Cat : I totally agree! I have a serious love affair with AO3 going on right now, it’s getting really bad (good?). It’s so easy to use, replying to comments is easier, and I love having actual CONVERSATIONS with people that are reading my fics! It’s wonderful, and usually gives me so much new inspiration! Which is why the fics over there get more frequent updates, honestly. Just get more reviews, more suggestions, and more fuel for my imagination to work with.

Emma MacGill: Will have it all up on AO3 soon, I promise! Just needed to get this little tidbit up since it’s finished now.

kittyfivetatts: AO3 will send update notices directly to the e-mail you signed up with, so make sure it is one you check often, or you miss stuff. I get all my comments and update notices sent to my primary e-mail. It works out well for me that way.

tinkerhell92: Nice to meet you! Yes, this story helps me work through things when I have problems, since an alter of mine is helping me with it, and we can put Harry/Shiloe into situations and discuss what situation I’m referencing IRL while we decide how those two would handle the (sometimes similar, sometimes not) circumstances. It’s weird, but it actually works for us.

• 6 months later...

Darkest_Fantasy91: It will stay up here, but it is also up at AO3 now. Don’t worry, I frequently cross-post there, but I will never remove something from here. If something disappears from here, assume it was our lovely mods finding fault. It would not be me. But I do occasionally have a mishap with Disclaimers, so it has happened in the past. It may happen again, but I try to not let it. If the story gets hidden, it will come back, just wait for me to find out. This site is my first site, so I have a certain loyalty to it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.