Click Here!

Powdered alcohol invented

quamp

Story here

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch students have developed powdered alcohol which they say can be sold legally to minors.

Uh... not in George W. Bush's America, you can't.

The latest innovation in inebriation, called Booz2Go, is available in 20-gramme packets that cost 1-1.5 euros ($1.35-$2).

Top it up with water and you have a bubbly, lime-colored and -flavored drink with just 3 percent alcohol content.

Considering that most of you are used to items with about ten times the alcohol content, I'd say that's not going to sell very well to adults.

The students said companies interested in making the product commercially could avoid taxes because the alcohol was in powder form. A number of companies are interested, they said.

Not around these parts, mister!

Wanna bet the rectums of the right try to get it banned before it hits American shores?

Considering that most of you are used to items with about ten times the alcohol content, I'd say that's not going to sell very well to adults.

If you get a beer with 6% quamp that's high. Guinness and Budweiser are 4.5%. Therefore 3% is low but not as low as you're suggesting.

That seems okay in a sense of just wanting to have a small drink but usually if I want to drink, I drink the hard stuff. Beer, which I am assuming this is closest to, does nothing for me. I could drink a 24 pack myself and not feel anything.

If you get a beer with 6% quamp that's high. Guinness and Budweiser are 4.5%. Therefore 3% is low but not as low as you're suggesting.

Well Red, I was thinking of things such as whiskey, vodka and other hard liquors. Some of them can be up to 25% alcohol by volume or more.