Click Here!

Who will live and who will die?

ZombieDuke

Who will die in the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?(in random order...)  

1. 1. Who will die in the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?(in random order...)

• Harry Potter
    • Ron Weasley
    • Hermione Granger
    • Remus Lupin
    • Rubeus Hagrid
    • Minerva McGonagall
    • Lord Voldemort
    • Arthur Weasley
    • Molly Weasley
    • Lucius Malfoy
    • Draco Malfoy
    • Narcissa Malfoy
    • Bellatrix Lestrange
    • Severus Snape
    • Luna Lovegood
    • Cho Chang
    • Tonks
    • Argus Filch
    • Neville Longbottom
    • The Dursleys

Well, I wish, for one that I could pick more than one. I seriously think that the death toll at the end of it all will be higher than most think (especially looking at this list and thinking, well, the death eaters have to go... Harry obviously... I think Ron's going down too... Voldie...) But I voted for Snape. I want my (rather, his) moment of self sacrificial redemption DAMNIT!

Well (fan girls kill me later) I voted Harry. I know it's a long shot. I just see it possibly happening. I mean I know JK Rowling joked about it but who knows how much she was actually joking as she finished the book.

I don't know, I wanted to vote Voldie but felt like being odd and voting Harry!

So many choices. I'll vote Draco, just for the hell of it. I've had a sneaking suspicion that Snape will go to that big dungeon in the sky in the manner Daz mentioned; self-sacrifice for the greater good, martyr death, all that jazz. I'm hoping it won't come to that, though. I've got nothing against Draco, but who knows, maybe he'll end up battling his own father or something and that will be that. That's my "out there" choice. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ron end up dead, along with the usual Death Eater suspects.

Okay, in the actual poll, I voted Ron, because he annoys me more than Draco somehow, and I think Draco may have a redemption thing going on himself, it started coming to light in HBP.

Well, half of that list is, probably, going to perish. I voted for Voldemort, although, Harry and Voldy both might die. I agree with Leonhart29 on that. Snape will probably surprise all, there should be a weird twist about him.

Overall, I can't wait for the book to come out!

• 3 weeks later...

I voted Voldemort... he has to die, hasn't he? But I don't think he will be the only one.

I would say that Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione are pretty sure to survive, but just about everyone else could end up dead at the end of DH fear.gif

My guess would be someone in the Weasley familily - I don't know why, but I have my suspicions that either Fred or George will die crying.gif - and perhaps Draco or Snape... Lucius will probably die as well. I don't think any of the Dursley's will die.

Uuuh, I just can't wait for the book to come out happydance.gifpinch.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.