Click Here!

AFF Listed as an attack site

ApolloImperium

Hey everyone - Just a quick note:

We are aware that we are listed as an attack site on Google and that you may get a warning when you try to visit the site. Please know that we are aware of the issue.

The ad software that we use (and have used for quite some time) appears to be the culprit. There is a bot out there that searches for sites using it and then runs an exploit. DemonGoddess has fixed the issue (again) and is currently working on finding new software that doesn't have the same issues.

In the meantime, it can take up to a week for Google to remove us once we submit the site for review, so you may still get the errors until the review is complete. To combat this, you can always add AFF to your trusted site list. Please know that the site is secure and you will not be infected with any type of malware when you visit it.

Thank you for your patience! We honestly do appreciate it!

DG posted this last time we had the issue, so I figured I would reshare!

We'll update as we know more.

How to add exceptions to your browser

In Firefox-

From the menu, select Tools

Select Options, then Security

There is a button "exceptions"

Click it, and add the url you want allowed.

After you do this, you MUST clear your cache and close your browser, then restart it.

Changes don't take effect until you do.

In IE

In the menu, select tools.

Select Internet Options

This brings up a pop up with tabs

Click the security tab.

Click the "trusted sites" green arrow.

Add the url to the site you want to add

Again, you must clear your cache, close your browser, and restart it for any changes to take effect.

In Opera

From the menu, select Settings, and then Preferences. Alternately, use Ctrl+F12

From the advanced tab, click security.

Click trusted websites

Add the url

Clear cache, close browser, restart it

In Safari, there is no real way to set exceptions. However, if you really wanted to, you can click the gear icon, select preferences, click security and uncheck "Warn when visiting fraudulent sites". I wouldn't necessarily do this, as it will leave the browser open to ANY site at all. Including ones that are truly infected.

In Chrome

Click the wrench icon

Select Options

Click "Under the Hood"

Again, you could disable the phishing and malware service, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Click "Content Settings"

For cookies, click "manage exceptions"

Add the url

For Java, click "manage exceptions"

Add the url

When you're done, click "clear browsing data"

Close the browser, and restart it.

---

I put the above information up, because after further research, it can take a week or two to remove a site from Google's black list, no matter if it's clean and been tested.