Click Here!

Ouran High Host Club/ Harry Potter

Dark Serpent Cat

Hi everyone so lately I have had the urge to read OHHC/HP fanfics and I came across a surprisingly good fic where Harry is with Huni and they were very good.

Since then I have had in my mind that I would love to see a Harry and every male host club member all of whom top Harry

So if someone can write that pairing for me I would really appreciate it

Here are some request however you can use or forgo them as long as Harry is the sub (which doesn't mean he is weak) in the harem

1) Harry is a creature (I can't really see any other way for a harem with Harry's culture) the creature can be

• Succubus (they can be male but it is rare and succubae feed by being sexually penetrated like in another challenge I saw

• Kitsune with nine tails (the amount of tails also determines number of mates meaning Harry would have three others besides the host club)

• Lamia

• Nymph

• Quetzalcoatl

• exc

2) Harry either haves nine mates or seven mates

3) Tamaki likes being called Daddy in sex

4) Harry is constantly begged to make cakes and stuff for the Host Club and Huni

5) Huni likes eating cake off of Harry during sex (Come on people can you really not see that)

6) In the fic I read Huni was a bit stalkerish and I liked that also I like closet perv Mori

7) Harry is either neutral or Dark and Voldemort is still around

8) With bashing's please don't have people stealing from Harry or Dumbledore doing what he does for greedy reasons because you can still bash them without making them totally evil for instance Dumbledore could be manipulating Harry from the start to be killed or kill Voldemort but because he believes it is the only way to beat Voldemort and as for Ron well he doesn't have to be getting money for him to be friends with Harry for selfish reasons after all just being friends with Harry would make him famous

I think that's it so if someone could please take it up

• 10 months later...

I am intrigued by this challenge, and I think I shall be taking it. Harry shall be a succubus or something similar to that (you'll see if it goes the way I want), as I feel that shall be the easiest to write at this time. His mates for this fic shall be: Tamaki, Kyouya (A relative of some kind/possibly an Incubus), Huni, Mori, Kaoru & Hikaru (I count them as one person), Nekozawa, Kasanoda.

Let me go get started on this.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for doing this, though I honestly don't care for Nekozawa I can live with him as a mate. However feel free to add any HP characters or adults.

In fact I love Harry with older men in many fanfics, especially when said men have chest hair.

If you are worried though about doing adults because of something along the lines of Harry being underage I found that in Japan the age of consent is different in each, I'm not sure if they are called this, prefecture with the youngest age of consent being 13 years old.

Funnily enough in Japan incest is allowed to a certain point as long as there is no marriage which I don't think Japan allows for homosexual couple in the first place, but I think it is still frowned upon.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for doing this, though I honestly don't care for Nekozawa I can live with him as a mate. However feel free to add any HP characters or adults.

In fact I love Harry with older men in many fanfics, especially when said men have chest hair.

If you are worried though about doing adults because of something along the lines of Harry being underage I found that in Japan the age of consent is different in each, I'm not sure if they are called this, prefecture with the youngest age of consent being 13 years old.

Funnily enough in Japan incest is allowed to a certain point as long as there is no marriage which I don't think Japan allows for homosexual couple in the first place, but I think it is still frowned upon.

Oh if that's the case, I wouldn't mind adding Tamaki's dad into this....and then I think of Haruhi's dad.

You my friend have opened up a can of worms that cannot be closed. XD

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.