Click Here!

"Faith" by jenny_r -- Review Responses & Discussion

jenny_r

February 21 – March 25

zoo-bie

I’m glad you’re enjoying the story so far. I like Eren, too. I tried to make him appealing. But I also like Haakon. I think you’ll come to like him in time.

Will Treaty

Of course Haakon will change his mind about Eren; otherwise the story would be very short!

Haakon is indeed married, so he will feel deep guilt about his attraction to Eren.

kylee

Hope you continue to read as I post new chapters.

Will Treaty

Haakon’s feelings will eventually change. You know it’s going to happen. :)

river girl

They will eventually find their way, though it will be hard—painful, even.

They should be enemies, and yet they are not. Others will not look too kindly upon that.

iluvmyterrier

Eren is grievously injured, but he will be taken care of. That’s where the ‘comfort’ part comes in!

dazedandconfused

Haakon is not so bad. He’s just very concerned about what others think of him.

amandagrayson

Eren is in good hands; he just doesn’t know it! Haakon doesn’t yet realize his capacity to protect and care for someone.

Writer11377

Aww, thank you for the kind words!

kylee

Haakon will not be thrilled that Eren has hidden his wound from him, to say the least.

Will Treaty

Thank you for the kind words! Haakon will not give Eren over to anyone else, but you probably already know that from reading the next couple chapters!

CelticThunderFan

Yes, Eren will find faith in his relationship with Haakon. :)

Mouse

You’re right. Though Haakon is a force to be reckoned with, he isn’t as cruel or ruthless as he tries to appear.

Mint

Haakon’s not so bad. You will come to see that in later chapters.

iluvmyterrier

Haakon is scared because he does already feel something for Eren. Battle doesn’t scare him, but emotion does.

Anon

I try to make my stories both heartbreaking and heartwarming. So hopefully that’s how this one will turn out.

river girl

I’m not sure what to say—just that I love your review! It’s very poetic and seems to capture the story perfectly. Thanks for writing it and giving me so much inspiration. :)

• 2 months later...

April 4 – July 4

river girl

You are correct—they’re both hurting. Eren more so physically, and Haakon more so emotionally.

Will Treaty

Can you read my mind?

Yes, you are right about Haakon protecting Eren. Eren doesn’t need the necklace. It doesn’t really mean anything, although he thinks it does. It’s a symbol of his faith, but his faith in other people is what truly matters.

Haakon actually tried to distract Eren by talking while he was straightening his fingers. He tried.

Mint

Yep—some TLC does wonders for the body and soul.

CelticThunderFan

I update whenever I can, but unfortunately it’s not too often because I have a pretty demanding full-time job. I wish more than anything that I could write for a living, but it’s probably not going to happen.

I hope Eren finds faith and love and happiness and protection, too. :)

iluvmyterrier

Haakon actually tried to distract Eren by talking to him while he reset his fingers.

He doesn’t really know how to be gentle with Eren, or anyone for that matter, but he’ll learn. :)

rihaij

Yes, some of the human feelings and emotions that Haakon has suppressed because of the war are quickly coming back to him as he interacts with Eren.

thecommandant

Haakon is also Scandinavian, but he is from a different part of the land—a more southern region.

Honestly, I chose the names simply because I like them.

rihaij

Yep, Haakon has been trained to suppress his emotions (particularly his sympathy), like any good soldier in that time.

river girl

I’m so glad the story evokes emotions. That’s my goal.

iluvmyterrier

I’ll keep writing if you’ll keep reading!

snowleopard

Glad you’re enjoying the story.

mischa

Eren is dirty and skinny right now, but he’s also tan (as tan as you can get in Scandinavia) from being out in the sun. He’s definitely not burly or particularly well-fed, but he does have good muscle tone and he’s strong—when he’s not grievously injured, that is.

Mint

It’ll take a lot of rest and LOVE to heal him. :)

LT

Thanks for reading!

I try to make my characters as ‘real’ as possible.

Will Treaty

Again, you’re reading my mind.

Mint

I wish this story was already completed as well. :)

Yes, Haakon yelled at Eren because he was nervous. He had a sense something wasn’t right.

eatmorefish

I’m glad. Tugging at heartstrings is my goal.

Buumkin

I’m so glad you think it’s compelling. I try.

Thanks for reading.

bluemoonlite

Thank you for reading!

Pupette

Glad you’re enjoying reading.

AgainandAgain

Aww, thank you. Glad you like it.

renee

You’re right—Haakon’s defense is crumbling and he feels more and more for Eren, but he would die before he ever showed it.

A.J. Montgomery

Thank you for your kind words.

Lilith

Glad you’re anticipating the next chapter.

unneeded

Thank you for the support. It's definitely appreciated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.