Click Here!

A Succubus in Love V2 Discussion and review boards

Prologue review replies

Hope:

First off thank you reviewing as you are my first reviewer

Secondly because this is a Dark Harry fic and though I don't mind Ron to much I also bash him a lot

My reasons for bashing Ron are as followed

1)because he has many things against him in my books he's a git when it comes to anything Dark and Slytherin and as I am pro Dark and Slytherin I hate that about him

2)he hates Scabbers and yet he gets pissed off at Crookshanks and blaming the cat for the rats disappearance and is a jerk to Hermione when he finds him in their third year,

3)Fourth year he is one of the loudest in Gryffindor when he says Harry cheated and though I believe friends fighting is natural occurence at least once I can't believe that a true friend would accuse you of entering a tournament when they know you didn't want to enter and that your life is literally on the line,

4) fifth year he may have sided with Harry but that can be explained as him siding more with Dumbledore or because he is still on thin ice with Harry especially when he hadn't written letters to him

I have plenty more to say but basically I'm the type of person who can bash Ron and love Ron depending on when I start the story and for this one I chose to bash him in later stories however I might not though I usually do.

Unneeded:

I agree with you with Dumbledore which is one of the reasons he is being bash another being the fact that a person can't do Dark Harry without Dumbles bashing

As for the rest of your questions well you'll just have to wait and see

Except Fenrir will look more like he did in the book here's a link to a good pic of him http://www.hp-lexico...s/greyback.html

what can I say I'm a big Harry/Fenrir lover and I like hairy men but this pic looks much better looking to me then Fenrir in the movies also Fenrir will seem more human as the fic goes on giving

reasons for how he acts

Poll

I have two polls up first should Harry have nine mates or seven mates ?

If I do seven mates should I put Remus or Kingsley in the harem?

please let me know your thoughts because I will not put it up as an actual poll because I not everyone has a forum account and you need it to actually vote also you guys can use this to try and convince me why I should go with that decision

Here are the results from the fanfcition.net so far

9 mates: 2

7 mates

Remus:10

Kingsley: 4

info about Story

Harry will have a daddy kink the reason why is because one I love gay daddy's but there is more to it that will be revealed later

Possible threesomes so far include

1. Fred/George/Harry
  2. Fenrir/Remus/Harry
  3. Rodolphus/Kingsley/Harry (Debatable)

others will be dependent on future choices

Edited by Dark Serpent Cat

Chapter 2

Unneeded: The Dolph/Kings/Harry is still debatable, As for creatures being mixed in yes there are creatures though if you want to be technical Fenrir and Remus count as creatures because they are werewolves. As for why not a hetero or mixed threesome it is because I am gay and I can't even imagine a guy and girl having sex so yeah I only do slash

Chapter 3

Lady lizzy: Thank you but you are going to have to wait but thank you for reviewing as lack of reviews always makes me think no one is reading it

Edited by Dark Serpent Cat

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.