Click Here!

inu/kag story

Guest twisted10412

Guest twisted10412

I'm looking for a story Inuyasha and kagome. It had a plot like Battle vixens. Ican't remember title or author.

In the begining there are four schools that run everything. Sesshomaru runs one, kikyo another, Naruku one, and souta used to run one. These schools represent the four armies for a war fought hundreds of years ago. Everyone whose a fighter wears a stone earring that has the spirit of who they were in their past life. Anyway Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Shippo and shippo computer girlfriend(forgot her name) are the five fighters of their school and have been running it sense souta went missing. First day of the new year kagome shows up and i think beats Miroku in fight. She has the soul of the girl Inuyasha's soul was enaged to in their past lives but he had faked his death and ran off with kikyo's past self. Inuyasha thinks she is there to fight him but instead she tells him she is there to marry him.

That was the first chaper and then Kagome and Sango fight, there was someting about Kagome having a dragon in her, and then a fight between Naruku's top five(Bankostu, Renkostu, Jakostu) and Inuyasha's school.

If someone could tell me the title I would be very, very greatful.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.