Click Here!

Looking for Harry Potter Partner

MessrsMoony

Ok so I have a fabulous Idea .... or at least in my mind it is. Tell me what you think.

Takes place in the Marauders Era ... I'm thinking 6th-7th year .... Dumbledore decides, for the sake of house unity, that he will assign a "Summer Project" so to speak. Students are paired randomly. Over the summer they will have to work together to do the project, which basically consists of questions and tasks they will have to complete together to basically get to know each other better.

I originally started this out as a fic, but it was cancelled and I would like to do it as an RP, see how it turns out. Basically through this project, James gets introduced to Severus' home life, his family, what he goes through on the summers. How James reacts to all of this is all up to you. Whether he decides to "Save him" and his baby sister, who I'd like to introduce at some point in the RP ((NOT SEXUALLY)) and have James get into a secret relationship or what ever you would like.

If you like this idea, and I'm very stoked to do it. Please give me a shout .... I am on every day, and can post when ever so long as I'm not at work .... with the exception of this Sun night and Monday as I will be out of town for Thanks Giving .... other than that I am free to RP when ever.

Hope to hear from you soon.

You can either message me on here or PM me or email me the_half-blood_prince@live.ca

Edited by MessrsMoony

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.