Click Here!

Sex Ed-Harry/Dean

Guest PlurpleGth

Guest PlurpleGth

Ok I cannot find this story anywhere and it is bugging the crap out of me, here it goes...

Hogwarts has a mandatory sex ed class for all sexual orientations, with snape teaching the gay males, he teaches them the spells and notices that harry has an easy time performing them so in order to humiliate him he tells him he has to demonstrate. Draco thinks he is going to be his partnerbut when he stands up Dean Tomas gets pissed and storms down to Harry and grabs him, Draco says something about him not being able to handle a virgin and Harry said he did a bang up job. Snape makes them demonstrate blow jobs and rimming then actual sex in front of the whole class.

...So anyone know what story this is?

Guest plurplegth

Darn, I really wanted to read that, I used to have it on my computer saved with permission too. But my fiance' decided to be helpful and clean out the computer so it worked faster...killing not only the stories I saved but everything I wrote too. He also killed all my passwords so now I can't post my stories. So I have to remake everything including my penname. Oh well, I love him anyway, wish he would have asked first though. I hope I don't get into trouble for posting my old stories under a new name without killing my old name first.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.