Click Here!

Give reviews or request review section

Guest Forgetfullove

Guest Forgetfullove

There are a lot of good stories on this site and there is also a lot of beginning writers who only get better with good reviews. A long time ago on the HarryPotterFanfiction archive there was a section on their forums where people could offer to give reviews and people would give links and summaries, pairing etc.... and the person would review it. I think it would be nice if the forums here had a similar option where people can offer or request reviews. Feedback is a very good tool for writers to get better at how they write. However, I don't see a lot of reviews going around lately in the archives I read.

If this is chosen as something that can be added to the forums here are templates that can be used for the people offering and requesting.

Requesting

Archive:(I.e Harry potter, Anime, Original)
Rating:
Pairing:
Warnings
Title:
Summary:
Link:

Offering to review for

Preferred Archive(s):(I.e Harry potter, Anime, Original)
Preferred Rating(s):
Preferred Pairing(s):
Warnings I will not read:

• 5 months later...
Guest Haggishunter

hi, I've been with the site for a while now I'd written a couple stories (one i'm currently rewriting, knights Tale and the other Sirens song which i'm thinking of redoing but not sure) I'd love to get feed back on the stories so far but not sure who i should request to review them. These are my first fanfics so I'm really needing some constructive feedback so i can progress and continue to write. I'd be most grateful if you could point me to the right person to review thanks

We don't actually have a pool or group of reviewers that we can point you toward. Reviews are sadly a random thing.

If you do want some constructive criticism and help with your writing, might I suggest looking into a beta reader? We have a thread here on the forum for Fiction Betas where you can request a beta or review the posts from those offering to work as a beta reader.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.