Click Here!

Prove me wrong rule 34

Guest Snoogins

Guest Snoogins

When looking through the Silence of the Lambs section, it was fine browsing through all the ClarisexHannibal fics... But I was pretty dissapointed that I didnt see anything about Buffalo Bill. So What I want is a Bill fic simple as that. Snuff fics are all well and good but im not going to lie I like teh Pron... Annnnd Go.

Guest Snoogins

Ah well thats cool ..Thanks for considering it though :) ... and for putting that idea in my head heh. The hell is wrong with me?! I would write another one myself but it wouldnt really be worth putting up because of how ooc I know I'd make him, it's best to keep that shit private I think.

Guest Snoogins

Whaat?? Now I know youre kidding, I thought your Family Guy fics were spot on!They were in character enough that I could pretty much hear it in their voices. Redneck Peter for example, it seemed like it actually coulda happened in some effed up bizarro episode (x rated version hah) And of course "Mindy's Revenge" was awesome. I dont want to go into a whole fan gush about how much I like your fics lol but I think I liked your original "Mike Rapes a Dyke" a little too much.

I find it hard for me to actually post anything I write cause besides from a few originals it's mostly wish fuffulment shit and, well you know how that goes. Plus I write on paper and they are all original drafts with all the bs that comes with it.

Anyways, ya it's clear im a fan now haha :whistle: I just like how you manage to create all these scenarios that are twisted as hell but yet I dont leave the computer wanting to dissinfect myself after I read em.Im just left with a feeling of smug satisfaction lol

And thanks, I hope so. Either way, Im sure it's just a passing infatuation with Ol Bill (I hope) so meh I'll give it a month or so and im over it B-)

I, uh... well that told me. Um. Thanks. Hey, Peter got raped by a bull in a normal episode! And Meg's loofah up the ass after she was in prison. They don't give a fuck! :D

Most people seem to move on to Dr Lecter; the man's very cultured!

I bet you're better than you think you are - practice is good! I know how it is though, reading something by another writer is often a lot more enjoyable than reading your own work, particularly from a pr0n point of view.

Guest Snoogins

Too much? Lol I gush when Im overcaffinated sorry haha...

But yeah... There isnt much they wont do on that show, I love it! I never actually saw the one about Meg and the loofah XD.

Yup Dr. Lecter is a man of the world alright, some of the fics had me look at the movie again without tunnel vision last week hah.

And thanks, :) I may get around to posting something here some day. Reading others work is more rewarding sometimes though. For some reason when I read over a story especially an older one and when it comes to the sex scene I end up squicking myself and I wrote it! lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.