Click Here!

If LOTR was a Gaming Session

Guest echtrae

laugh.gif Thats good!

If you watch the movie at that one scene where all the horses are walking through the water, and you watch the butts of the horses really carefully you can see one taking a dump. Now, while keeping this in mind, keep watching and you'll see one of the hobbits jump down and pick up the huge orb upon which Gandalf will take it away and cover it up.

And yes, I was rather drunk when I saw it the first time cheers.gif

Panel 1: opening line: "Ho-Lee..." (I thought they were talking about some Chinese dude, and didn't get it until the third time I read it...*sighs*)

oh, haha. I played "Dungeons and Dragons" once. And only once. So I actually got the reference to the roll of the die.

Guest Big Samurai

cool.gif

That brings back a lot of memories, that it does. That's exactly the kind of stuff some of my former players would pull ... except they'd cheat and roll a 20 every time.

Guest echtrae

Since Wotan posted a link to the series I've reading it. I must say that not only is it amusing, but I'm fairly certain that it is based upon several people that I have gamed with. happy.gif

Guest Agaib

I've actually been reading this thing for some time. This guy is an excellent write, he does a great job of capturing all of the pitiful moments I go through every time I play D&D.

I thought it was going to be KoDT.

"I leap out from behind the dwarf and WASTE him with my CROSSBOW!"

Yeah, there's nothing like ruining days of planning by not following the GM's script. Nasty rat bastards.

On the other hand, i always awarded a thousand EPs for any character action that left me absolutely speechless.

Didn't happen often, but when it did it was amazing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.