Click Here!

harry potter diaper

Guest revan

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi, I'm writting something very similar to this, in fact the only difference is how Sirius started treating Harry as a baby, basically Askaban and being forced to stay in number 12 has made Sirius a bit insane so when Harry comes from the MoM with the news that Sirius is free and Sirius and Harry can live together Sirius decides to take it upon himself to invent a new tradition about how Godfather's treat their Godson's. Sirius starts to treat Harry as a baby, dressing him up in nappies and baby clothes but Sirius also pleasures Harry sexually. I've not posted it yet but if your interested in it let me know. Sorry it's not identical to what you want for this challenge, I found it after starting to write my Sirius/Harry Daddykink fic.

Edited by yamiyugi23

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'm taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo this month so it'll be up some time at the end or start of next month depending on what happens with Camp NaNoWriMo

Lissa, I'm so happy you like my stories! With luck I hope you like my Sirius/Harry Daddykink fic too, hope I don't let anyone down.

I'll write lots and get it posted as soon as I can ;3

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, sorry it took me so long to post this but I couldn't post a single thing on the site until the wonderful Mod's had a look at it for me. I posted what I've written, I hope you like it. I'm not sure about continuing it. I hope you like it, sorry about the wait and thank you Lissa, hope you enjoy it.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096537

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.