Click Here!

Are We Friends Yet?....

StoryJunkie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...I've been using this forum since about it began and FoeoftheLance invited me here to begin with to talk about Serenity of all people.

Is that what we were talking about? I admit it, I don't keep track of this things all that well. Partly because meeting SJ was one of the two things to come out of the abomination that was The Cheerleaders. The other thing being a semi-decent ability to write. Otherwise, I have tried to forget as much about that as possible. (Sadly, I think people are still heading to the MySpace site, as well as leaving reviews. It's a monstrosity I say! But I still set everything in the Greenville Universe anyways... huh.gifblink.giftongue.gif )

Anyways, of course you folks are friends! Even considered setting up a mass New Years party for people to show up to, least the ones on the East Coast and who are near NY. Though trying to get you all to Port Chester would be curious, and who know where we'd put everyone. That and I still live at home, so I'd have to introduce you all to my mother. No reason to put you guys and gals through that...

And if we're family, then I guess that makes me the random cousin who shows up out of the blue to do something with you, then disappears for a while huh?

And if we're family, then I guess that makes me the random cousin who shows up out of the blue to do something with you, then disappears for a while huh?

random cousin, huh? You're more like a random nephew! (Although if my nephew were here, I'd probably spank him. Mind you, he just turned 19--he's a May baby too. Or, having failed that, I'd call my brother up and make him spank him. And really guys, shifty.gif this is NOT making me hot all over at the thought of it.) We are a spanking family! okay, okay, I'm just giving you a totally wrong impression of people for whom I have great respect and affection.

You must admit, though, the thought of the chase is exciting!

(No! the thought of winning is exciting!)

Um...have I rambled once again?

And btw, everyone wants to be Morticia, right? We're all slinky and sultry and sexy...at least in our minds....

Guest Big Samurai

We can't all be Fester. If anything, 'Trae is Fester and Red is Pugsley. (I'm Grandpa Munster; no, he's not an Addams, but that's the point.) We need a Gomez.

I don't know, Foe, I was thinking everyone could dress up in that slinky black thing that you can barely walk in....I was having a good time imagining all the guys in drag...And I wanted to be Fester too. (What's with that guy?)

I know that nearly every woman wants to be Morticia. I thought I had volunteered to be Cousin Itt because he's cool and he's not taken yet.

If we're going to cross over into the Munsters, I want to be Lily. Sure she looks all nice and normal, but she's a Munster where it counts. Come to think of it, I think Lily is a good representative for us.

Cabaret, do you mind lending me a few of your inches in height? I'm frustrated with being short!

I am taking from the films with Angelica Huston. If I was to be a member of the Adam's family I want to be Mrs It. The one that joins the family at the end of the film. She's pretty cool.

Cabaret, do you mind lending me a few of your inches in height? I'm frustrated with being short!

Haha ... well I'd be happy to give you maybe one or two .... I'm only 5'8 ya know! I'm still taller than all of my friends but it works for me!

Well then since it's the Addam's Family I soo get to be Lurch! I'm taller than about 80 percent of the people I know and I'm the quiet type who always answers the damn door!

Well, in real life, I am quiet, I do always open the door and since I belong to the tallest people in the world (on average) I dare say I might be even taller than you are.

That said, I'd like to be Gomez.

How tall are you? I know a lot of people I talk to online are taller than but ... a girl can dream can't she?!

Honestly? I don't really know. Taller than 1.80, I know that. I don't really measure myself very often. Or at all.

According to some online feet/inches-to-centimeters conversion I think I'm somewhere between 6'0" and 6'1". I may be erring on the low side here, but better safe than sorry.

And I'd be taller if I actually stood up straight too. tongue.gif

Alright. This will settle it (1161447909huston.jpg

You scored as Morticia Addams. You are Morticia. You love to tango with your husband, and the thought of being 6 feet under with your husband in matching coffins, you love your kids and death and pain. Have a spooky yet beautiful day!

Morticia Addams -- 80%

Granmama Addams -- 45%

Wednesday Addams -- 45%

Pugsly Addams -- 30%

Uncle Fester -- 25%

Pubert Addams -- 20%

Gomez Addams -- 10%

Lurch -The Butler -- 10%

How could I resist! 1161448346ricci.jpg

You scored as Wednesday Addams.

You are Wednesday. You are are dark and mysterious like your mom Morticia. You love to cause trouble like making potions and traps for your baby brother Pubert to fall into.

Wednesday Addams 90%

Morticia Addams 65%

Gomez Addams 45%

Uncle Fester 45%

Pubert Addams 40%

Granmama Addams 35%

Pugsly Addams 25%

Lurch -The Butler 5%

Well that solves that! laugh.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.