Click Here!

Time In Hell by LakotaGirl review responses & general comments

Guest LakotaGirl

Guest Mistress Denna

Why don't you just go with your instinct! I think you know how I am hoping you will go with the direction concerning Shane's fate but again it's your story not mine. Hey, I am just along for the ride and enjoying it too.

Guest Mistress Denna

I think this is my last posting because I feel like I am harassing you about this particular story and I don't want to do that. In the future, I will still try and keep an eye out for your stories and review them too. I wish you the best with deciding what you plan to do with Shane and hope you are happy with it.

Guest LakotaGirl

ATTENTION!!

If you're here I hope you're seeing this post which lets you know that I'm still writing, but have lost internet at home. I can access the AFF Forum from the public wi-fi I'm using, but AFF itself is an off-limits/blocked site. Hopefully very soon I will have my access back so I can add more chapters to my three stories.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dazedandconfused

I just wanted to drop you a note letting you know how much I miss the updates for your stories. I was spoiled rotten before by how often you updated and know you mentioned something about your internet connection being slow. I couldn't help but notice how often you seem to be very active in the forum and read you're posts in it. It seems you are able to read and review stories on the site so I guess I am confused as to why you can't put up new chapters.

I hope someday to check and see your old stories finished and maybe follow your new ones that you had mentioned you wanted to start writing.

Thanks for mentioning my name in the chapter, it thrilled me to no end.

See you around! Take care!!!!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.